Help Desk Cover Letter
Help Desk staff are in charge for providing technical support to company clients. Specific responsibilities of Help Desk workers include identifying customer issues, diagnosing technical problems, generating activity reports, referring customers to suitable resources, making improvement recommendations, and updating their knowledge of help desk techniques. Technical knowledge is vital for this role, and most candidates come from a computer-related educational area.
A successful Help Desk cover letter example should emphasize the following skills:
- Proven track record of solving customer issues
- English proficiency
- Strong computing skills and knowledge of help desk software
- Multitasking and the ability to work under pressure
- Resilience to stress and conflict resolution
- Customer focus
- Training in computer science or information technology
Comparable qualifications can be seen in the Help Desk cover letter sample displayed below.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Help Desk Resume Samples.
Improve your chances of getting noticed with a powerful cover letter. Take a look at our guide to create the best cover letter in 2019.
Dear Mr. Frias:
Upon review of your posting for a Help Desk Support Technician, I felt compelled to submit my resume for your review. With my experience in IT system administration and help desk support, as well as my demonstrated strengths in team collaboration and problem solving, I feel confident that I would significantly benefit your organization.
With a broad range of computer and system proficiencies, my solid technical aptitude as well as my strong analytical abilities position me ready to thrive in this challenging role. Additionally, my current experience in IT administration and help desk support for the Westover County Administration office has provided me with core strengths in technical needs analysis, server/network administration, and general IT support.
Highlights of my background include:
- Expertise in IT system analysis and administration, quickly resolving user help desk concerns and maintaining a reputation as a “go-to” person for all technical and IT system concerns.
- Keen aptitude for technology programs and solutions; proficient in a variety of software applications including Microsoft Office Suite, Visual Basic, Dreamweaver, and PL/SQL.
- AAS in Network Administration along with polished communication, problem-solving, and organizational talents.
With my experience in IT system management and support, coupled with my enthusiasm and dedication to success, I believe I could swiftly surpass Plexcore’s expectations for this role. I look forward to discussing the position in further detail. Thank you for your consideration.
Colleen M. Budde