Food And Beverage Manager Cover Letter
Food And Beverage Managers are responsible for ensuring a high standard of guest experience by managing all food and beverage operations. These professionals are usually employed by restaurants or food service establishments. Essential duties for this role include: designing menus, ordering food items, responding to customer needs, recruiting staff for the food and beverage team, adhering to health and safety regulations, liaising with suppliers, and identifying training needs.
Our collection of cover letter samples reveals the following job requirements for Food And Beverage Managers:
- Food and beverage management expertise
- Problem-solving orientation
- Multitasking and delegation
- Effective communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy
- Budgeting and financial skills
- Training in food service management or cooking
Comparable qualifications for Food And Beverage Managers can be consulted in the example cover letter below.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Food And Beverage Manager Resume Samples.
Improve your chances of getting noticed with a powerful cover letter. Take a look at our guide to create the best cover letter in 2019.
Dear Mr. Nagel:
Upon discovering your posting for a new Food and Beverage Manager, I hastened to submit my resume for your review. As an experienced and enthusiastic professional with more than 13 years of experience driving operations and customer service within the food and beverage / hospitality industry, I am prepared to significantly contribute to Starburst Hotel’s goals in this role.
My background includes leading operations, teams, and customer relations to propel efficient, seamless operations while ensuring outstanding guest experiences and first-rate product and service quality. From planning and executing special events to motivating and managing results-driven staff, I excel at realizing increased revenue streams and providing an exceptional level of customer satisfaction and retention.
Highlights of my experience include…
- Directing day-to-day operations, event management, staff training and coaching, and customer service as the Food & Beverage Manager within both hotel and fine dining establishments, including Joe’s Beach Grill, Stan’s Seafood House, and Glen Tree Inn & Suites.
- Performing a range of management functions such as inventory management, food/menu planning, nutritional guidance, quality assurance, food storage, and regulatory compliance.
- Achieving consistent recognition for outstanding leadership talents as well as excellent customer service and rates of satisfaction and repeat business.
- Earning a reputation for service excellence, ethics, and integrity in fast-paced, customer-centric atmospheres.
- Demonstrating solid time management, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- Holding an Associate’s degree in Hospitality Management from Glendale Community College.
My skills in staff and operations management, customer service, and general leadership within the food and beverage / hospitality sector have been finely honed, and I am confident my additional strengths will readily translate to your environment. The chance to offer more insight into my qualifications would be most welcome.
Thank you for your consideration; I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Reginald T. Bright