Financial Planner Cover Letter
Financial Planners provide assistance to businesses and individuals and help them make good budgetary and investment decisions. Some Financial Planners are self-employed, while others work for businesses or banks. Specific duties of a Financial Planner include meeting with clients, analyzing client financial situations, developing plans, performing risk analysis, researching the market, recommending financial products, generating financial reports, and monitoring results.
A sample cover letter for Financial Planner should showcase the following qualifications:
- Financial expertise
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to listen to clients carefully
- Analytical thinking and research skills
- Being able to work in a team and independently
- Customer focus
- Computer competences
- Self-motivation and perseverance
Similar Financial Planner skills can be seen in the example cover letter displayed below.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Financial Planner Resume Samples.
Improve your chances of getting noticed with a powerful cover letter. Take a look at our guide to create the best cover letter in 2019.
Dear Ms. Burnham:
As a highly accomplished and client-centric financial professional with more than 18 years of experience performing comprehensive client needs analysis and delivering strategic financial recommendations to achieve objectives, I am well prepared to surpass your expectations. With this in mind, I invite Satellite Financial Services to consider the enclosed resume as you look to fulfill the Financial Planner position you have available.
Currently, I manage a thriving investment portfolio in excess of $180 million, recommending products and researching investment opportunities to generate optimal rates of return and stimulate lasting partnerships. My demonstrated success advising clients on customized, effective financial strategies—along with my expertise in investment trends and tools—positions me to make a significant and positive impact on your firm.
Highlights of my experience include the following:
- Assessing client needs and goals and developing effective and successful financial strategies designed to maximize return rates and drive business growth.
- Achieving recognition as a top-producing financial planner due to leveraging finely honed expertise in financial trends and global markets.
- Attaining credentials as a Certified Financial Planner (CFP), a Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU), and a Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC).
With my extensive background in overseeing strategic financial and investment planning, combined with my inherent understanding of market performances and issues, I am ready to provide outstanding financial service within your organization. I look forward to discussing the position with you in further detail.