Financial Consultant Cover Letter
The job of a Financial Consultant is to help their clients develop customized financial plans and provide guidance on insurance, investments, retirements, and savings. Some of their primary duties include recruiting clients, assessing client financial situation, informing clients on how life changes may affect their financial plans, and selling financial products.
Based on our most successful example resumes for the job, an eligible candidate should demonstrate financial and investments expertise, excellent communication and networking skills, sales orientation, computer competencies, and time management. Education requirements include a Bachelor’s Degree in finance or a similar field.
Based on a review of Financial Consultant cover letters, applicants will want to include some of the following skills in their cover letter.
- financial and investment expertise
- sales acumen and experience
- networking skills
- computer proficiency
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance or accounting
Below, you can find an example Financial Consultant cover letter. Note how it incorporates the above skills and capabilities to highlight the applicant’s suitability to the role.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Financial Consultant Resume Samples.
Dear Ms. Butler:
As a successful Financial Consultant with extensive experience providing customers with information and suggestions for financial products and services to assist with their financial needs and goals, I felt compelled to submit my resume for the open position of Financial Consultant at your company. I am an extremely focused, driven and results-oriented professional with excellent business knowledge and customer relations.
My career highlights include bringing on and managing the portfolios of over 80 clients, providing them with quality information to guide their investment decisions. A sample of key contributions from my career includes:
- Led the procurement, development and maintenance of investment portfolios for accredited investors
- Managed accounts for clients to ensure that their investments align with their financial objectives and suitability
- Performed daily research and analysis on current market trends
- Presented investment opportunities and concepts to potential investors, leading to deals that raised over $7 million in capital
- Maintained and developed client relationships through regular contact and excellent service.
My extensive financial experience puts me in a strong position to excel in the position of Financial Consultant at your company. I would welcome the opportunity to discuss my offerings with you in a more personal setting and I have included my contact information for your convenience. Thank you in advance for your consideration and I look forward to our conversation.
Lesley H. Gartner