Executive Assistant Cover Letter
Executive Assistants are found in a variety of organizations and are in charge for providing management support. Essential duties of Executive Assistants include processing information, scheduling meetings and appointments, speaking on behalf of executives, greeting guests, ensuring confidentiality, writing reports, completing database backups, and maintaining inventories. An important aspect of the job is updating technical and professional knowledge by attending workshops.
A well-written cover letter for Executive Assistant highlights qualifications such as:
• Organizational and communication skills
• The ability to work in a team
• Computer literacy and Microsoft Office skills
• Attention to details and problem-solving orientation
• Stamina and the ability to work under pressure
• Professionalism and telephone etiquette
An Executive Assistant sample cover letter emphasizing similar assets can be seen below.
A well-crafted cover letter can be a powerful job search tool. Your Executive Assistant cover letter should be brief and highlight some of your skills, experiences and accomplishments that are most relevant to the job. Check out the Executive Assistant cover letter sample below for a bit of inspiration.
Also, be sure to check out our extensive Executive Assistant resume samples.
Let employers know that you mean business, with a professional cover letter. Learn how to write a cover letter in our detailed guide.
Dear Mr. Berg:
Upon learning of your posting for an Executive Assistant, I eagerly decided to submit my resume for your review. As a highly organized and trustworthy professional with experience providing comprehensive, high-level administrative support, I am confident that I would be a valuable asset to your team.
My background consists of extensive experience overseeing administrative and operational functions for executive-level management teams and department directors. My experience encompasses overseeing complex projects, preparing detailed reports, analyzing complex data, and facilitating meetings and appointments. Backed by superior communication and multitasking capabilities, I excel at providing exceptional organizational and time-management skills and driving optimal office efficiency and success.
Highlights of my experience include:
- Overseeing top-level administrative support functions—including scheduling, travel arrangements, meeting and event coordination, records management, and report generation—while developing strategic procedural and process changes to ensure maximum productivity.
- Interacting with cross-functional departments to streamline operations and achieve business success in fast-paced environments.
- Balancing multiple tasks within deadline-driven atmospheres while maintaining strict attention to detail; skilled in expense reporting and budget preparation.
- Demonstrating a well-developed technical skill set with the ability to quickly and competently learn new programs and systems.
With my proven commitment to delivering the highest level of administrative and operational support, I am well prepared to extend my record of exceptional service to your team at Cancore. The chance to offer more insight into my qualifications would be most welcome. Thank you for your consideration; I look forward to speaking with you soon.