Enrolled Nurse Cover Letter
Enrolled Nurses are members of the healthcare workforce who care for sick, disabled, injured, elderly or otherwise incapacitated patients. Essential duties of Enrolled Nurses include filling out paperwork, administering medication, assisting patients with everyday tasks, monitoring patients’ conditions and explaining medical conditions, terms, and treatments to patients and their families.
Our collection of sample cover letters for Enrolled Nurses usually include the following skills and qualifications:
- Completion of a nursing training program
- Completion of an internship or other form of on-the-job training
- Mathematical proficiency
- Computer proficiency
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Warm bedside manner
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Ability to calm and comfort patients
The cover letter below showcases similar skills and qualifications.
Improve your chances of getting noticed with a powerful cover letter. Take a look at our guide to create the best cover letter in 2019.
Dear Mr. Lopez,
I am submitting my attached resume for the position of Enrolled Nurse. With my completion of a rigorous nursing training program, several months of on-the-job training at Mercy Hospital and passion for giving each and every patient the care they deserve, I believe I would be a valuable asset to Palace Outpatient Care.
My professional experience includes accurate measuring and administering various types of medication, from ibuprofen to narcotics, explaining upcoming treatments and procedures to patients and their families in a soothing and easily understandable way, used complex computer programs to enter patient information and other data and helped patients go about their everyday life with dignity and efficiency.
Here are some highlights of my qualifications and experience:
- Completed a nursing program at Mountaintop Community College
- Cared for hundreds of patients at Mercy Hospital
- Successfully worked with a team of other nurses and doctors to give patients the best care possible
- Strived to make each patient feel as comfortable and safe as possible
I hope to bring my compassion, competence, and strong work ethic to the Palace Outpatient Care team.
I truly appreciate this opportunity as well as your time and consideration, and I look forward to speaking with you about this position further.