Electrical Apprentice Cover Letter
An Electrical Apprentice works under the supervision of a commissioned Electrician to learn the trade through first-hand experience. It is part of the process toward becoming fully licensed and capable Electrician. The work hours for Electrical Apprentice are dependent on the location and a particular job’s requirements. An Electrical Apprentice has to be safety conscious at all times, and able to make client satisfaction a priority.
These are some of the expectations from Electrical Apprentices:
- Some form of theoretical Electrician training
- Able to read electrical schematics, diagrams, and blueprints
- Communication skills, self-supervision and respect for safety needs
- Available for a versatile work schedule
- Be able to climb ladders
- Have valid category five drivers’ license
In case you have not written a cover letter before, use our sample cover letter of an Electrical Apprentice provided here as inspiration.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Electrical Apprentice Resume Samples.
Dear Milton Kapps
I would like to be considered for the advertised Electrical Apprentice position with Lightning Electrical Services. After I complete my studies, my goal is to become a certified Electrician and this position will help me accomplish this. I am currently studying towards my degree, and I have completed a course in computers and algebra. My skills include the ability to take follow instructions, take accurate measurements and adhere to safety protocols.
As stated in my resume, I have experience in laying out most types of electrical systems and have completed preventative as well as regular maintenance tasks. I have listed my abilities below:
- Repairing and replacing wiring
- Testing electrical systems and connection of circuits
- Installing, bending and painting electrical conduits neatly and professionally
- Preparing materials and tools required to complete a job
- Operating power tools like drills and saws
I thank you for taking the time to read through my resume and I sincerely hope that it will lead you to making a decision to hire me for your vacancy. You can reach me through the details provided in my resume to arrange for an interview to discuss my qualifications and suitability. I look forward to hearing from you soon.