Digital Marketing Manager Cover Letter
Digital Marketing Managers oversee internet marketing campaigns from the program management process to the campaign’s execution. They are also typically required to provide direction to the other members of the marketing team, including the copywriter, web designer, and sales executives.
Along with your resume, your cover letter is one of the first things your prospective employer will see that will allow them to get to know you as a professional. It is important that your cover letter be friendly but professional, accurate, and contain correct usages of spelling and grammar.
Job descriptions for Digital Marketing Managers list responsibilities like:
- Managing social media efforts to include press releases, Facebook, Google+, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Developing, creating, and executing strategic email campaigns in order to promote products, services and promotional offers
- Managing and tracking sales force leads and ongoing database development and maintenance through Salesforce.com
A sample cover letter for a Digital Marketing Manager which effectively conveys the skills and experience necessary to the position appears below. Also, be sure to check out our extensive Digital Marketing Manager resume samples.
Let employers know that you mean business, with a professional cover letter. Learn how to write a cover letter in our detailed guide.
Dear Ms. Eloise Meyer:
Having elevated the performance and profitability of diverse organizations through expert alignment of innovative marketing and advertising strategies, I am writing to offer your company more than 15 years of experience in creative development/leadership of promotional campaigns and creative marketing management. As a reputable and honored contributor to many top organizations, I am confident in my abilities to generate superior results for your company as Digital Marketing Manager.
A sample of key contributions includes:
- Optimized company image through high quality print, multi-media presentations, product packaging, web site design, educational literature, and marketing communication materials, expanding client base.
- Pioneered a communication strategy that propelled a product from inception to the highest selling graphics card on the market within 18 months.
- Spearheaded revenue growth from $4M to $40M+ worldwide through developing front-end communication strategies for the desktop publishing division.
- Increased overall response rate by 47% for a technology client through targeted branding and innovative marketing strategy for a library software product.
As a detail-oriented individual with a passion for excellence, I am adept at listening to client’s needs, then analyzing and implementing the best designed solution. I have devoted my career to developing winning marketing strategies, fostering brand recognition and growth while positively impacting businesses and communities.
Please accept this letter and enclosed resume as an introduction to my skills and background. For a more detailed presentation of my offerings, feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience to schedule a conference. Thank you in advance for your consideration, and I look forward to our conversation.