Desktop Support Cover Letter
A well-crafted cover letter can be a powerful job search tool. Your Desktop Support cover letter should be brief and highlight some of your skills, experiences and accomplishments that are most relevant to the job. Check out the Desktop Support cover letter sample below for a bit of inspiration.
Also, be sure to check out our extensive Desktop Support resume samples.
A good cover letter can make you stand out from the rest. Learn how to create one in our Cover Letter guide.
Dear Mr. Herbert Cooper:
As a Senior Desktop Support Technician, I have over 10 years of broad experience in systems management, database, server and help desk management. I have led complex IT infrastructure and conversion projects and achieved noteworthy process improvements for companies in various industries. I am a strong technical leader with the ability to successfully build teams to achieve the highest levels of client satisfaction. I currently hold several certifications including CNE, CNA, A+ Technician, and MCP.
Seeking to contribute to an organization such as yours as Desktop Support, I have included my resume for your consideration.
A sample of my many achievements includes:
- Served as the only IT Specialist on site, managed all new hires/fires, service calls, PC installs, moves, adds, changes, and network connectivity. Ensured 100% system availability.
- Received an Award of Distinction and monetary bonus for Superior Performance.
- Spearheaded a large scale project to convert sales, billing, and customer service programs to an internet based system. Designed and facilitated employee training in 2 office locations.
- Streamlined operations through implementation of a new multi-PC imaging station, that was adopted enterprise wide. A single monitor/keyboard could remotely image up to 16 PCs at a time, resulting in increased productivity.
- Coordinated all technical services for various system and departmental moves, ensuring data integrity and client satisfaction.
- Collaborated with lines of business across the company in order to schedule and complete PC upgrades with minimal user downtime.
I am a strong analytical thinker and possess the decisive leadership qualities needed to deliver strategic direction to organizations. I possess the ability to relay complex information in layman’s terms to all levels of stakeholders, ensuring proper communication across the organization. I have lead quality assurance and process improvement efforts, resulting in cost savings and increased efficiency.
For a more detailed presentation of my skills and background, please review the enclosed resume and feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience. Thank you in advance for your consideration and I look forward to our conversation.