Dental Nurse Cover Letter
Dental Nurses provide medical and administrative support to dentists. They handle multiple aspects of patient care, from sterilizing instruments to reassuring people during procedures. Essential job duties of a Dental Nurse include: greeting patients, scheduling appointments, maintaining records, replenishing stocks, collecting patient information, passing instruments to dentists, preparing materials, and preparing patients for dental surgery. They also need to make sure patients are comfortable at all times.
A cover letter sample for Dental Nurse should emphasize the following skills:
- Medical teamwork
- Nursing expertise
- A caring and empathetic personality
- A reassuring manner
- Being able to work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to relate well to children and people with special needs
- Practical skills
- Computer literacy
Below is provided a cover letter example showcasing relevant qualifications for this job.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Dental Nurse Resume Samples.
A good cover letter can make you stand out from the rest. Learn how to create one in our Cover Letter guide.
Dear Ms. Curry:
With more than eight years of experience facilitating outstanding patient care and exceptional treatment as a Dental Assistant, I am pleased to present the enclosed resume for your consideration. I am confident that my skills and background will allow me to greatly benefit your dental office in this role.
My expertise lies in providing excellent patient service and dentist / hygienist support within team-focused environments. From taking patient histories and reviewing procedural charts to facilitating dental procedures and monitoring patient care, I excel at coordinating seamless and positive healthcare experiences and encouraging a high volume of repeat patients.
Highlights of my experience include…
- Utilizing expertise in dental assistance principles to offer superior support and guidance during routine procedures as well as emergency situations.
- Operating a wide variety of medical technologies and devices; providing maintenance and sterilization of instruments, equipment, and facilities.
- Scheduling appointments, managing records, preparing patients for procedures, offering oral care advice, and communicating with team members to ensure an efficient and pleasurable work environment.
- Employing my outstanding communication skills to forge strong relationships with patients, dentists, and peers.
With my extensive dental knowledge and experience, I am well positioned to enhance patient care at Caspar Family Dental. I look forward to discussing this opportunity, along with my qualifications, with you soon. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Patricia R. Olson