Data Entry Clerk Cover Letter
Data Entry Clerks use computers to update and maintain information. They may also be required to transfer information from paper to computer files. Typical work activities of a Data Entry Clerk include entering information, transferring research results, processing invoices, sorting information, checking data inconsistencies, solving discrepancies, forwarding incorrect documents to team leader, combining data, and keeping information confidential.
A well-written sample cover letter for Data Entry Clerk should emphasize the following qualifications:
- Fast typing and computer competences
- The ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Confidentiality and integrity
- Effective communication
- Multitasking and time management
- Being able to work under pressure
- Good numeracy and English skills
Below is provided an example cover letter for Data Entry Clerk showcasing similar skills.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Data Entry Clerk Resume Samples.
Dear Ms. Walther:
When I learned of your need for a Data Entry Clerk, I hastened to submit the enclosed resume. As a dedicated professional with solid experience in accurate and timely data entry, I am well positioned to exceed your expectations in this position.
My background demonstrates a perfect record of rapidly entering high volumes of error-free information into various databases. I excel at compiling and verifying data accuracy and integrity while also identifying and correcting errors to ensure maximum accuracy. My proven success in both independent and team-oriented environments prepares me to make a significant impact on your organization.
My qualifications include…
- Ensuring top-notch completeness, accuracy, and compliance while inputting large volumes of data into company’s database using Microsoft Excel.
- Leveraging excellent self-motivation and prioritization talents to achieve maximum productivity and efficiency.
- Thriving in fast-paced atmospheres while resolving issues using excellent problem-solving and leadership skills.
With my experience in data entry, combined with my inherent analytical and organizational skills, I am ready to provide outstanding service within your company. I look forward to discussing the position with you in detail. Thank you for your consideration.