Customer Service Clerk Cover Letter
Customer Service Clerks often serve as the first point of contact between a company and its customers, thus outstanding communication and interpersonal skills are a must for this role. Other work activities and responsibilities include responding to customer inquiries and complaints, updating records, and taking and placing product orders. Basic IT skills and strong organizational abilities are beneficial to have as a Customer Service Clerk.
Strong cover letters for Customer Service Clerks typically include the following attributes:
- A commitment to first-rate customer service, support, and satisfaction
- Customer education and advice
- Problem-solving and complaint/issue resolution
- Records management and data entry
- Administrative support
- Communication and interpersonal skills
A sample cover letter for a Customer Service Clerk that includes relevant skills and strengths follows.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Customer Service Clerk Resume Samples.
Let employers know that you mean business, with a professional cover letter. Learn how to write a cover letter in our detailed guide.
Dear Ms. Ellis:
Upon learning of your search for a new Customer Service Clerk, I felt compelled to submit my resume for your review. With my enthusiasm and professionalism, coupled with my dedication to providing outstanding customer service, I am certain that I would be a valuable asset to your team in this capacity.
My background lies in assessing and understanding customer needs and facilitating optimal customer experiences to maximize brand/company loyalty. Backed by my strong inner motivation and my ability to collaborate with both coworkers and management teams, I excel at providing superior organizational and relationship-building capabilities and achieving exceptional customer service and satisfaction.
Highlights of my experience include the following:
- Excelling as a Customer Service Agent for JPM Industries, serving as the first point of contact for customers and communicating directly with a wide variety of personalities to ensure high levels of repeat and referral business.
- Assessing customer queries, concerns, and needs and providing timely and professional responses for maximum customer satisfaction.
- Providing additional support with general administrative tasks including reception, schedule coordination, and order placement.
- Balancing multiple tasks within fast-paced, deadline-driven, and customer-facing environments.
With my proven commitment to building strong customer relationships, I am prepared to extend my record of excellent service to your team at Hemisphere International. I welcome the opportunity to discuss this position and my qualifications with you further.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Lonnie B. Dubois