Customer Assistant Cover Letter
Customer Assistants handle customer inquiries and complaints for a variety of businesses. This job is suitable for someone who can communicate efficiently with all sorts of people and doesn’t shy away from solving escalated customer issues. Typical work responsibilities of a Customer Assistant include: greeting visitors, taking phone calls, handling correspondence, referring customers to other departments when necessary, collecting payments, giving refunds, taking orders, and selling products.
A Customer Assistant cover letter should highlight the following skills:
- Customer service abilities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good numeracy skills
- Computer competences
- Being able to work under pressure without losing their calm
- Problem-solving orientation
- An approachable manner
- Politeness and telephone etiquette
Comparable Customer Assistant qualifications can be seen in the cover letter example displayed below.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Customer Assistant Resume Samples.
Improve your chances of getting noticed with a powerful cover letter. Take a look at our guide to create the best cover letter in 2019.
Dear Ms. McGinnis:
Upon learning of your search for a new Customer Assistant, I felt compelled to submit my resume for your review. With my enthusiasm and professionalism, coupled with my dedication to providing outstanding customer service, I would be a valuable asset to your team.
My background includes key experience in assessing and understanding customer needs and facilitating optimal customer experiences. Backed by my strong inner motivation and my ability to collaborate effectively with peers and management teams, I excel at providing superior organizational and relationship-building capabilities and achieving exceptional customer service and satisfaction.
Highlights of my experience include…
- Communicating directly with a wide variety of customers and personalities and ensuring outstanding experiences to drive high levels of repeat business.
- Assessing customer queries, concerns, and needs and providing timely and professional responses for maximum customer satisfaction.
- Balancing multiple tasks within fast-paced, deadline-driven, and customer-facing environments.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor of Arts degree in Communications from Pennsylvania State College.
With my proven commitment to building strong customer relationships, I am prepared to extend my record of excellent service to your team at Next Generation. I welcome the opportunity to discuss this position and my qualifications with you further. Thank you for your consideration.
Lillian A. Ponds