Site Manager Cover Letter
Site Managers are responsible for administering a company’s website by ensuring functionality and refreshing content. Typical job responsibilities of a Site Manager are publishing content, improving online presence, ensuring search engine optimization, maximizing traffic to site, collaborating with the marketing department, doing maintenance work on the site, preventing and minimizing down time, running tests to determine website performance, and collaborating with content writers and web designers.
Successful cover letters for Site Manager showcase the following skills and abilities:
- Web development experience
- SEO knowledge
- Business acumen
- Excellent communication skills
- English proficiency and writing skills
- Time management
- Computer proficiency
- Problem solving orientation
- Attention to details
Similar skills and qualifications are visible in the example cover letter for Site Manager displayed right below.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Site Manager Resume Samples.
Improve your chances of getting noticed with a powerful cover letter. Take a look at our guide to create the best cover letter in 2019.
Dear Mr. Sinclair:
When I learned of your need for a new Site Manager to come on board at Engage Media, I hastened to submit my resume for your consideration. With 14 years of successful experience developing compelling and targeted online content and programming, as well as my expertise in managing top-performing staff, I am confident that I could significantly contribute to your site’s success.
From publishing dynamic content and driving website traffic to improving online presence and implementing social media strategies, my background has consistently been characterized by my unparalleled dedication to building productive and engaging websites that attract traffic and increase conversion. My proven ability to analyze usage data and patterns and create strategic content accordingly, along with my communication and team leadership capabilities, position me ready to excel in this role.
Consider the following highlights of my qualifications:
- Developing targeted, audience-driven content and programming, creating, and continually updating websites for start-up companies, Fortune 500 retailers, and nonprofit organizations.
- Designing user forums, live auctions, e-commerce stores, and online shows to drive site traffic and enhance user participation and membership.
- Tracking and reporting on SEO and SEM data while concurrently collaborating with product managers to ensure consistent branding and messaging.
- Maintaining user conversion rate of 38% while emboldening brand awareness and messaging as a Site Manager with Green Apple Apparel.
- Managing staff in web production tasks, malfunction issues, and marketing initiatives; leading cross-functional editorial meetings.
- Editing and proofreading all website content for accuracy and formatting integrity.
- Developing solid relationships with partners to encourage content integration and optimize user experiences.
With my record of accomplishments in website management, coupled with my eye for design and my tireless dedication to achieving success, I will certainly surpass your expectations for this role. I look forward to discussing the position in detail. Thank you for your consideration.
Patricia J. Thomas