Staffing Coordinator Cover Letter
Staffing Coordinators are responsible for meeting the staffing needs of a company. In order to complete their job, Staffing Coordinators may collaborate with recruiting agencies. Essential job duties of a Staffing Coordinator are overseeing staffing operations, maintaining their knowledge of vacancies, handling candidate screening, implementing training plans, conducting orientation tours, ensuring suitable employee compensation, and reporting to managers on staffing issues.
Eligible cover letters for Staffing Coordinator usually focus on skills and aptitudes such as:
- Staffing coordinator experience
- Human resources expertise
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organization and planning
- Business administration training
Those interested in a Staffing Coordinator role can check skills and abilities relevant to this job in the example cover letter displayed below.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Staffing Coordinator Resume Samples.
For more information on what it takes to be a Staffing Coordinator, check out our more complete Staffing Coordinator Job Description.
Let employers know that you mean business, with a professional cover letter. Learn how to write a cover letter in our detailed guide.
Dear Mr. McGuire:
With this letter and the attached resume, I would like to express my sincere interest in the Staffing Coordinator position you have available. As a self-motivated, organized, and personable professional with strong staffing and general HR experience, I possess a range of knowledge and talents that will allow me to contribute toward the success of The Broadman Corporation.
My expertise lies in successfully performing pre-screening tasks at the start of the hiring process while keeping a keen eye on maintaining appropriate company staffing levels. With experience in coordinating all facets of staffing responsibilities—including interview scheduling, new-hire orientations, and candidate tracking—I am confident that I can make an immediate and positive contribution to your company in this role.
The following achievements demonstrate my qualification for this position:
- Adeptly managing more than 250 on-site and phone interview requests per month as a Staffing Specialist with JRL Media, Inc.; conducting initial phone screens, compiling candidate information, scheduling interviews, coordinating travel arrangements when needed, and facilitating confidential discussions between applicants and interview teams.
- Providing reliable and overarching support to all candidates, answering questions, aiding in travel and transportation issues, and resolving concerns in timely manner while maintaining a professional and friendly demeanor as a first point of contact and company representative.
- Ensuring thorough documentation of candidate information—including skill fit, compensation expectations, availability, and technical proficiencies—within candidate tracking system.
- Introducing a social media recruitment initiative for JRL Media across multiple channels (Facebook, Twitter, Glassdoor) and overhauled career site to boost engagement and usability; nearly tripled brand awareness in just six months.
- Utilizing strong communication and relationship-building talents to establish solid, trusting partnerships and secure employee and management trust.
- Recently earning my Bachelor of Business Administration degree with a concentration in Human Resources from the University of Minnesota.
My proven dedication to optimizing corporate success through my astute knowledge of staffing strategies and tools will contribute immensely to the success of The Broadman Corporation. Thank you for your consideration; I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Erin T. Stetson