Front Office Assistant Cover Letter
Front Office Assistants work at the front desk area of an organization and are responsible for functions such as maintaining records, greeting guests, and taking phone calls. Essential work responsibilities of a Front Office Assistant are filing records, managing the correspondence, distributing postal mail, welcoming visitors, answering to their inquiries, directing calls to the proper staff, informing co-workers on calls, maintaining the front office clean and organized, and completing other tasks as required by managers.
A successful cover letter example for Front Office Assistant should focus on skills and qualifications like:
- Organizational skills
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Computer competences
- Effective communication
- Tact and diplomacy
- A professional appearance
- Being able to work under pressure
- Problem-solving orientation
Below is displayed a cover letter sample for Front Office Assistant showcasing similar job skills and experience.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Front Office Assistant Resume Samples.
Let employers know that you mean business, with a professional cover letter. Learn how to write a cover letter in our detailed guide.
Dear Ms. Stewart:
Upon learning of your need for a Front Office Assistant, I felt compelled to submit my resume for your review. As an organized, personable, and self-motivated professional with experience providing comprehensive administrative and reception support in fast-paced, customer-facing environments, I am confident in my ability to quickly become a valuable asset to your team.
From greeting customers and answering multi-line phone systems to maintaining records and processing payments, my background has prepared me to excel in this role and achieve your company’s goals. Backed by my superior communication and multitasking capabilities, I excel at providing exceptional planning and time-management expertise and driving optimal office efficiency. Furthermore, I thrive in team-oriented environments, building and sustaining superior relationships with both coworkers and management to ensure a superior work environment and maximize customer satisfaction.
Highlights of my experience include the following:
- Providing comprehensive front desk support—including scheduling, workflow management, correspondence, project coordination, billing, supply management, and general day-to-day operations—while ensuring outstanding productivity and goal achievement.
- Identifying areas of deficiency and introducing new processes and systems—such as an automated records database, new billing software, and an online self-scheduling tool for customers—to boost efficiency while cutting costs.
- Implementing best practices in customer and vendor invoicing, resulting in reduced office operating expenses.
- Balancing multiple tasks within fast-paced environments while providing top-level organization, time management, and interpersonal skills.
- Honing proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook; able to quickly pick up new technological programs and tools.
With my proven commitment to delivering superior front desk support, I am well-prepared to extend my record of exceptional service to your team. I welcome the opportunity to discuss this position and my qualifications with you further. Thank you for your consideration.
Carla E. Byers