Bellman Cover Letter
Bellmen assist hotel guests with a broad range of services such as greeting and check-in, luggage, transportation, reservations, issue resolution, and room service. A commitment to customer service excellence is a requirement for success in this role, as well as strengths in team collaboration, time management, and interpersonal skills.
Our compilation of sample cover letters for Bellmen show the following areas of experience to be important to mention:
- Guest service and assistance
- Guest and luggage transportation
- Answering guest questions
- Explaining facility features and benefits
- Arranging guest tours and events
- Running errands
For a sample cover letter for a Bellman showing comparable skills and qualifications, please see below.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Bellman Resume Samples.
Improve your chances of getting noticed with a powerful cover letter. Take a look at our guide to create the best cover letter in 2019.
Dear Ms. Young:
In my search for a new position that provides opportunities for growth, I discovered The Belwether Hotel’s need for an experienced and service-oriented Bellman and felt compelled to submit my resume for your review. With my keen interest and experience in the hospitality industry, as well as my commitment to unparalleled customer service, I would significantly benefit your hotel in this capacity.
My experience in guest service and hospitality has prepared me to excel in this position. With a background in comprehensive customer-facing responsibilities as a Concierge and Bellman for The Foxglove Inn for the past six years, my additional strengths in communication and team collaboration position me to thrive in this role with your establishment. Furthermore, I recently completed an extensive certification course in hospitality and guest service with Salem Community College.
Highlights of my background include:
- Providing comprehensive guest assistance, including transportation, luggage assistance, household services, laundry and wash services, information delivery, and guest inquiries.
- Scheduling guests for special events and experiences, such as city tours, restaurant reservations, theater performances, and sporting events.
- Escorting guests to their rooms, delivering their luggage, and explaining facility features.
- Earning distinction as “Employee of the Month” at The Foxglove Inn on five separate occasions; helping the establishment to maintain the prestigious AAA 5-Diamond rating for five consecutive years.
- Completing comprehensive coursework in people management, service culture development, team dynamics, and customer service excellence.
- Demonstrating superior planning abilities, management talents, and multitasking skills; interacting effectively with a diverse, multicultural customer base.
With my enthusiasm and dedication to achieving success in the hospitality sector, coupled with my professional background and my skill set, I could swiftly surpass your expectations and provide immeasurable contributions to The Belwether Hotel. I look forward to discussing the position in further detail.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Wesley O. Floyd