Commercial Analyst Cover Letter
Commercial Analysts assess various aspects of businesses—such as risk, investments, and development opportunities—and strategically advise senior management on optimal next steps. Typical work activities include preparing and analyzing budgets, producing financial models, evaluating contracts, and forecasting sales and financial performance.
Our collection of sample cover letters for Commercial Analysts indicate the following skills and qualifications are of benefit to mention:
- Data compilation and analysis
- Contract review and negotiation
- Financial/budget analysis and development
- Stakeholder relationship management
- Reporting and modeling
- Market research and study
- Process improvement
- Strategic business planning
Below please find a sample cover letter for a Commercial Analyst including comparable abilities and experience.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Commercial Analyst Resume Samples.
For more information on what it takes to be a Commercial Analyst, check out our more complete Commercial Analyst Job Description.
Let employers know that you mean business, with a professional cover letter. Learn how to write a cover letter in our detailed guide.
Dear Ms. Jefferson:
Upon review of your posting for a Commercial Analyst, I hastened to submit my resume for your consideration. With my solid experience and knowledge of business and financial strategies—as well as my excellent analytical and communication skills—I feel confident in my potential to significantly benefit your company.
My background includes 11 years of excellent experience as an Analyst for McCombe & Fitch. From analyzing risk and preparing budgets to reviewing contracts and producing detailed reports, my experience has prepared me to excel in this new role with your firm. With complementary talents in financial analysis and stakeholder relationship management, my organization and time management abilities position me to thrive in this challenging capacity.
Highlights of my background include:
- Excelling as an Analyst with McCombe & Fitch, demonstrating keen expertise in financial model development, business and financial analysis, statistical and valuation methods, and transaction and capital markets analysis.
- Collecting and organizing large volumes of data, performing deep analysis, and producing corresponding reports and presentations to clearly articulate results.
- Assessing and facilitating the implementation of a new company-wide billing software system to drastically elevate efficiency while slashing expenses.
- Excelling as a productive team player and leader, utilizing problem-solving, communication, and motivational skills to generate top results and performance levels.
- Achieving an MBA from University of Washington School of Business in 2010.
With my deep knowledge in financial and business analysis, coupled with my enthusiasm and dedication to achieving success, I believe I will swiftly surpass your expectations for this role. I look forward to discussing the position in further detail.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Patricia R. Eichler