Customer Service Agent Cover Letter
Customer Service Agents liaise between companies and their clients and solve any issues that clients might deal with. By ensuring a high standard of customer satisfaction, these employees contribute to the company’s profitability and efficiency. Examples of Customer Service Agent duties include: taking incoming calls, identifying customer needs, diagnosing problems, answering to customer inquiries, providing correct information, and maintaining customer interaction records.
A successful example cover letter for Customer Service Agent should mention the following skills and abilities:
- Customer service experience
- Proven record of over-achieving quota
- Knowledge of digital tools and CRM systems
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Presentation and selling abilities
- Time management and deadline orientation
- Patience and stamina
- Being able to handle escalated customer issues
Below is provided a sample cover letter for Customer Service Agent showcasing comparable qualities and experience.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Customer Service Agent Resume Samples.
Let employers know that you mean business, with a professional cover letter. Learn how to write a cover letter in our detailed guide.
Dear Ms. Salcido:
With the enclosed resume, I would like to express my sincere interest in the Customer Service Agent position available with Breakthrough Airlines. As a personable and highly organized professional with more than 10 years of experience with Alaska Airlines in maximizing customer satisfaction and loyalty, I possess the knowledge and skills that will allow me to contribute toward Breakthrough’s success.
My expertise lies in successfully maintaining superior customer relationships and providing outstanding service and support to meet, and surpass, customer expectations and requirements. Throughout my career, I have managed customer communications—including inquiries, complaints, orders, reservations, and cancellations—to realize improved customer service, satisfaction, and retention. Additionally, my established success in effectively interacting with a broad array of cultures and personalities positions me to become an immediate asset to your company.
The following achievements demonstrate my qualifications for this position:
- Facilitating ticket sales, passenger check-in, baggage processing, and special accommodations for more than 210 airline travelers each day with Alaska Airlines.
- Educating ticket holders on airline policies and procedures while managing traffic flow through terminal gates and communicating pertinent boarding announcements to customers.
- Excellent people skills, with a patient, courteous nature and a penchant for calming anxious and/or upset customers facing unexpected travel changes; offering favorable solutions to mitigate distress and enhance customer relations.
- Communicating effectively with network of service agents, crew members, and airport staff.
- Successfully ensuring top-flight customer service and satisfaction while driving staff training and development and team motivation.
My proven dedication to optimizing customer care will contribute immensely to the success of Breakthrough Airlines in this role, and I am confident that my additional skills and qualifications will readily translate to your company.
Thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Donna W. Lau