Cosmetologist Cover Letter
Cosmetologists help clients improve their physical aspect by providing the following services: hairstyling, makeup application, hair removal, nail services, and others. Examples of Cosmetologist duties include: scheduling appointments, discussing requirements with clients, recommending and explaining procedures, providing cosmetology services, and collecting payments. Those operating their own businesses are also busy with promotional activities and attracting more customers.
A successful cover letter example for Cosmetologist should emphasize the following qualifications and abilities:
- Cosmetology expertise
- Aesthetic sense and creativity
- Customer service orientation
- Communication and interpersonal abilities
- Endurance and stamina
- Being available to work in shifts
- Good listening skills
- Dexterity and good eye-hand coordination
- The ability to select the right style for each client
Those interested in a Cosmetologist career can check relevant skills in the cover letter sample presented below.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Cosmetologist Resume Samples.
Dear Ms. Duckett:
When I heard of your search for an experienced Cosmetologist to join your team at Ravendale Salon, I enthusiastically decided to submit my resume for your consideration. As an enthusiastic and dedicated professional with more than eight years of cosmetology experience, I am confident that I could make a significant contribution to your establishment in this role.
My background includes ensuring outstanding customer experiences while providing a range of beauty services including hairstyling, skin care treatments, hair removal, and nail care. In my previous positions, my comprehensive service to a diverse client base has resulted in a generous repeat customer base and significant profit growth. I am excited to extend my record of exceptional customer attention to your salon and stimulate optimal customer experiences. Additionally, please note that I am a successful graduate of the cosmetology-training program at Wallabash Beauty School.
Please consider the following highlights of my qualifications and experience:
- Providing exceptional customer service while administering a full range of beauty treatments—including facials, manicures, pedicures, makeup application, and general styling—to build a loyal client base and generate maximum repeat and referral business.
- Building lasting relationships with clients by attentively assessing their needs and desires, recording allergies or health issues, ensuring first-rate cleanliness and sanitary environments, and offering customized beauty product and service recommendations.
- Demonstrating superior communication and interpersonal talents, along with a keen ability to consistently providing excellent levels of customer service.
With my experienced and credentials, I am prepared to put my knowledge and experience to work for you, and am sure to enhance client satisfaction and exceed your expectations for this role. Thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to discussing the position and my qualifications with you further.
Joelle W. Ford