Corporate Trainer Cover Letter
Corporate Trainers develop human resources in an organization by identifying training needs and organizing instruction activities. These professionals are vital for a company’s growth and employee retention objectives. Specific job duties of a Corporate Trainer are developing training programs, choosing and booking venues, collaborating with managers, preparing materials, teaching new skills, delivering presentations, and assessing employee knowledge. Corporate Trainers work in-house or for corporate training companies.
Essential job qualifications visible in a well-written cover letter for Corporate Trainer include:
- Instruction skills
- Critical thinking
- Management abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and listening skills
- Self-confidence and being able to deliver presentations to a large number of people
- Knowledge of teaching methods and tools
- E-learning expertise
- Time management and organization
- Computer proficiency
Similar Corporate Trainer skills can be seen in the example cover letter displayed below.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Corporate Trainer Resume Samples.
Dear Mr. Carrier:
Upon consideration of your search for a new Corporate Trainer, I felt compelled to submit my resume for your review. As an experienced trainer and instructional designer with 10+ years of experience developing and delivering dynamic learning materials and curriculum, I would significantly contribute to the success of your company’s objectives in this role.
My background includes designing, developing, and implementing training programs and instructional materials to facilitate staff and management education and progression. With my ability to communicate with cross-departmental staff to capture training requirements, I excel at delivering powerful and targeted learning tools while effectively driving program improvements to enhance learning experiences and elevate employee performances within the company.
I invite you to consider the following highlights of my qualifications:
- Developing, assessing, and delivering training solutions encompassing a wide range of corporate requirements and needs across all levels of staff while leveraging expertise in classroom, virtual, and field-based delivery media to optimize trainee comprehension and retention.
- Slashing turnover by 46% as a Trainer with Jigsaw Media while simultaneously realizing an immediate increase in sales associates’ productivity.
- Led 2-day field training sessions covering consultative sales strategies, product knowledge and review, and technological tools such as Salesforce.com.
- Earning continual high marks on surveys and comment cards from training participants; receiving 4.0 and 5.0 scores—and nothing less—on a 5-point scale for seven consecutive years.
- Utilizing instructional design theory and delivery knowledge to facilitate maximum trainee understanding and provide consistently superior learning experiences.
- Building and sustaining solid relationships through effective interpersonal, organizational, and leadership abilities.
With my proven track record of creating effective, results-focused instructional programs and materials while delivering dynamic training sessions, I am positioned to greatly exceed your expectations for this role and substantially benefit your company. I look forward to discussing the position and my qualifications in further detail.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Sally E. Catlett