Corporate Recruiter Cover Letter
Corporate Recruiters source, screen, interview, refer and hire well-qualified candidates in accordance with business needs and requirements across various business units and departments. Common work activities performed in this role include determining vacancy needs and requirements, identifying potential candidates, conducting initial pre-screens, coordinating interviews and extending job offers. Additional skills in negotiation, data entry, and relationship building are beneficial in this role.
Strong contenders for Corporate Recruiter positions submit cover letters with the following types of skills and qualifications highlighted:
- Applicant sourcing and acquisition
- Qualified candidate referral
- Resume screening and forwarding
- Tracking and reporting key metrics
- Pre-employment assessments and interviews
- Requisition goals and objectives
- New hire orientations/negotiations
- Post-hire follow up/analysis
Please find below a cover letter for a Corporate Recruiter detailing similar abilities and experience.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Corporate Recruiter Resume Samples.
Improve your chances of getting noticed with a powerful cover letter. Take a look at our guide to create the best cover letter in 2019.
Dear Mr. Atwell:
With this letter and the attached resume, I would like to express my sincere interest in the Corporate Recruiter position you have available. As an accomplished HR professional with extensive experience and finely-honed abilities in talent recruitment and acquisition, I possess a wide range of knowledge and talents that will allow me to contribute toward the success of Trajecta Solutions.
My expertise lies in successfully leading full-cycle corporate recruitment processes, including candidate prospecting, interviewing and negotiating. For more than 11 years, I have excelled in dynamic recruitment environments, demonstrating a keen ability to anticipate management and staffing needs and identify optimal candidates to achieve or exceed goals. Furthermore, my outstanding networking, interpersonal, and presentation talents will make an immediate and positive impact on Trajecta’s success.
The following achievements demonstrate my qualification for this position:
- Managing comprehensive components of corporate recruitment for BRPW Consulting—including candidate sourcing, interviews, negotiations, metrics tracking/reporting, and post-hire follow up—to generate outstanding candidate placements and achieve corporate staffing objectives across all levels within multiple business units, with a special focus on the Marketing vertical.
- Aggressively recruiting highly qualified applicants from various sources, including LinkedIn, job boards, social media, and resume tracking database.
- Performing phone screening interviews and administering pre-employment assessments; overseeing first and second interview coordination and extending employment offers in accordance with established protocol; facilitating new-hire orientations.
- Slashing average time to fill for Marketing requisitions from 175 days to less than 80 days; regularly surpassing weekly submittal goals and monthly hiring quotas by 48%.
- Establishing solid and trusting partnerships through exceptional relationship-building skills; utilizing solid communication and interpersonal abilities to secure employee and management trust.
- Earning a Bachelor of Science in Human Resources Management from San Jose State University.
My proven dedication to optimizing business success through my expert knowledge of high-impact corporate recruitment strategies will contribute immensely to the success of Trajecta Solutions. Thank you for your consideration; I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Samantha C. Mays