Communications Coordinator Cover Letter
Don't send your resume without a cover letter. Find out how to create a professional cover letter in our guide.
Dear Ms. Flora Cohen:
Having elevated the performance and profitability of diverse organizations through expert alignment of innovative Program Management and Corporate Communications strategies, I am writing to offer your company more than 15 years of experience driving change and process improvement for global business teams. As a reputable and honored contributor to many top organizations, I am confident in my abilities to generate superior results for your company as Communications Coordinator.
A sample of key contributions includes:
- Ranked #1 among the division’s 22 managers in resource efficiency and cost savings for 2009.
- Achieved over $100K in cost savings, exceeding all other Creative Services groups.
- Optimized performance and led teams through a difficult time of reductions within the company, inspired commitment to service quality and superior performance.
- Advised Senior Management and leadership on how to set up and execute a new communications flow for Creative Services in order to increase efficiency for the cross functional group of 500+ employees.
- Maximized productivity and ensured key project milestones were met, delivering 100% of client requirements.
My leadership philosophy promotes employee participation in creative problem solving to contribute to organizational success and bottom-line results. As a detail-oriented individual with a passion for excellence, I am adept at listening to client’s needs, then analyzing and implementing the best designed solution. I have devoted my career to developing winning Program Management strategies, fostering team and individual growth, and positively impacting businesses and communities.
Please accept this letter and enclosed resume as an introduction to my skills and background. For a more detailed presentation of my offerings, feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience to schedule a conference. Thank you in advance for your consideration, and I look forward to our conversation.