Client Service Associate Cover Letter
Client Service Associates work as sales associates in the financial industry, providing both administrative and client support to financial advisers. Common duties of a Client Service Associate include client development via the preparation of correspondence and database management, and assisting in managing multiple financial advisors with diverse practices.
Sales Associate sample cover letters highlight a diverse skill set:
- Understanding of customer service practices
- Strong communication and interpersonal abilities
- The ability to sell and meet targets
- Knowledge of financial transaction services
An example cover letter for Sales Associate emphasizing similar assets is provided below.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Client Service Associate Resume Samples.
For more information on what it takes to be a Client Service Associate, check out our more complete Client Service Associate Job Description.
Let employers know that you mean business, with a professional cover letter. Learn how to write a cover letter in our detailed guide.
Dear Mr. Hawkins:
My knowledge of financial services and extensive experience in assisting and leading wealth management teams positions me to excel as Robertsons’s next Client Service Associate. My resume is enclosed for your review.
My significant background in financial sales, and team collaboration and leadership—along with my dedicated commitment to providing outstanding customer service—positions me well to outperform your corporate objectives. With strong inner motivation and sharp sales insight, I excel at assessing customer needs, Educated clients on account services and capabilities, and achieving the highest rate of customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Consider the following highlights of my experience:
- Successfully supported $4MM Wealth Management team and their business objectives.
- Updated and managed contact management systems with up to date client information and leveraged various communication channels to keep in touch with clients.
- Educated clients on account services and capabilities and resolved all client inquiries regarding account balances, statement information, and general product and/or service information.
- Referred sales opportunities to appropriate specialists to fulfill customer needs and goals.
- Awarded for providing the most successfully closed sales referrals
With my proven history of providing superior customer service and motivating teams to accomplish success, I am ready to extend my record of exceptional service to your team at Robertson’s. I welcome the opportunity to discuss this position and my qualifications with you further. Thank you for your consideration.
Moira M. Mullins