Client Relationship Manager Cover Letter
Client Relationship Managers are responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with company clients in order to attract repeat business. Essential duties of a Client Relationship Manager include advising clients, implementing loyalty programs, identifying business opportunities, recommending products and services, monitoring the competition, setting revenue targets, developing account plans, ensuring customer service, and delivering proposals.
A well-written cover letter example for Client Relationship Manager should focus on the following skills and qualifications:
- Business acumen
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills
- Patience and perseverance
- Knowledge of the employer’s industry
- Problem-solving abilities
- Computer competences
- Being able to work in a fast-paced environment
Beneath is provided a sample cover letter highlighting relevant skills and experience for this position.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Client Relationship Manager Resume Samples.
Dear Mr. McCurry:
As an accomplished senior-level manager with more than 13 years of experience building outstanding client relationships and driving top-performing sales teams, I am well prepared to positively impact your bottom line. As your next Client Relationship Manager, I would be positioned to leverage a strong record of identifying and seizing opportunities to ensure immediate and lasting revenue growth for Myriad Financial.
My expertise lies in forging and sustaining exceptionally trusting and lucrative relationships with key decision makers to accelerate business development while developing and inspiring sales teams and achieving multimillion-dollar year-over-year growth. Throughout my career, I have managed client acquisition and service strategies, staff recruitment and training, and departmental restructuring initiatives while simultaneously achieving strong market penetration. Additionally, my success in building and leading high-performance and results-focused teams positions me to make a significant impact on your sales goals.
My career includes a broad range of highlights:
- Building, developing, and managing a roster of 550+ clients accounting for more than $11.6M in revenue with Pioneer Investments; playing a key role in achieving $30M+ in sales, 10,000+ client engagements, and 17% overall vertical growth in 2012.
- Conducting extensive client profiling and needs analysis to implementing appropriate recommendations and solutions including personal banking, home finance, investment allocation, credit and lending, and retirement services.
- Forging and nurturing outstanding relationships with new and existing clients, as well as internal staff and C-level executives, to drive business development and sales growth.
- Coordinating cross-departmentally to incorporate and lead a broad range of sales strategies that deliver year-over-year revenue growth within both domestic and global markets.
The enclosed resume provides an overview of my previous successes. I look forward to meeting with you personally so that we may discuss the value I can bring to Myriad Financial as your next Client Relationship Manager.
Thank you for your consideration.
Jessica H. Watson