The drive to capture a new job can prove powerful. Yet, over time, your enthusiasm and perseverance can suffer — especially in the face of multiple interviews. Whether you’re having to interview several times for the same position or you find yourself interviewing within a short amount of time for different positions to find the right fit, it’s important to find ways to keep yourself from succumbing to interview fatigue, which can work against you.
Harry Urschel, talent acquisition leader, puts your role as a job seeker into perfect perspective: “Not only is the job search a full-time job, it’s a sales position! You are selling the value you bring to an organization to fulfill their needs and wants for the role you are pursuing.”
Discover how to keep your spirits up and your responses fresh as you navigate through the world of interviewing.
Need a strong cover letter can help set you apart from the completion. Our professional cover letter builder shows you how.
- Featured in:
Winging it Isn't an Option
Showcase Your Enthusiasm and Re-Energize
- What does a performance evaluation look like for this position?
- What does success in this position look like?
- What type of characteristics do your most successful employees possess?
- What type of characteristics do your unsuccessful employees possess?
- What are the top priorities for the person in this position?
- Would you mind sharing some background on the previous person who held this position?