Blogger Cover Letter
Bloggers write online content for companies to strengthen their online presence and attract new customers. Typical work activities for a Blogger include writing and editing blog posts, handling SEO and web analytics, posting on social networks, and identifying topics of interest to readers. Strong writing and editing skills are necessary for success in this role.
Our collection of cover letters for Bloggers reveal the following abilities to be of value:
- Content development and management
- Copywriting and copy editing
- Social media campaigns
- Sponsorships and partnerships
- Site design/layout
- Reader communications
- Google Analytics/SEO
Below, please find a sample cover letter for a Blogger with similar skills and experience.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Blogger Resume Samples.
For more information on what it takes to be a Blogger, check out our more complete Blogger Job Description.
Let employers know that you mean business, with a professional cover letter. Learn how to write a cover letter in our detailed guide.
Dear Mr. Ashley:
When I learned of your need for a Blogger to join your team at New Fever, I was eager to submit my resume for your consideration. With seven years of experience developing compelling and targeted online blog content and programming, as well as my expertise in writing and editing, I could significantly contribute to your organization’s success.
From conducting research and identifying trending topics to managing SEO efforts and assessing web analytics, my background has consistently been characterized by my unparalleled dedication to building productive Web communities and engaging reader interest. My proven ability to analyze usage data and patterns and create strategic blog content to expand readership and customers—along with my communication and organizational capabilities—position me ready to excel in this role.
Consider the following highlights of my qualifications:
- Developing targeted, audience-driven blog content and programming and creating successful online communities from the ground up for both established and start-up companies.
- Presiding over the redesign of Shortcuts’ blog and website, resulting in improved usability and SEO and a 59% increase in site traffic.
- Developing solid relationships with partners to encourage content integration and optimize reader experiences.
- Utilizing superior time management and interpersonal skills to achieve first-rate results.
- Proficiency in a variety of online technologies, including the full spectrum of social media/networking outlets.
With my record of accomplishments in blogging and online community management, coupled with my dedication to achieving success, I am confident that I could surpass your expectations for this role. I look forward to discussing this opportunity, and my qualifications, in more detail.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Simon J. Chavarria