Bank Teller Cover Letter
Bank Tellers interact directly with customers and handle a variety of financial transactions. Duties range from cashing checks to performing payroll services. Their work needs to be extremely accurate, as they are responsible for ensuring that signatures are valid, verifying dates, processing loan information, ensuring correct cash balances, solving discrepancies, and comparing documents to verify customer identity.
The best sample cover letters for Bank Tellers make display of the following skills and qualifications:
- The ability to supervise other workers, for head tellers
- Attention to details and observation spirit
- Customer focus and the ability to interact with all sorts of people
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to perform tasks fast and accurately
- Computer competences and familiarity with financial software
- Holding at least a high school diploma
Similar assets are described in the Bank Teller example cover letter available below.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Bank Teller Resume Samples.
Don't send your resume without a cover letter. Find out how to create a professional cover letter in our guide.
Dear Ms. Emmons:
When I learned of USA National Bank’s need for a Teller, I felt compelled to submit the enclosed resume. As an enthusiastic and driven professional with experience in providing comprehensive client financial account services while providing exceptional customer service, I stand in a prime position to significantly contribute to your objectives in this role.
During my career, I have gained key experience and knowledge in customer relationship management, banking product sales strategies, and general operational leadership. My demonstrated success in evaluating customer needs and requirements, along with training and motivating top-performing teams, positions me to make a significant impact on your financial institution.
Highlights of my experience include…
- More than seven years of experience as a Personal / Relationship Banker with Mountain Regional Credit Union, providing overarching support in account service / management, product cross-sales, customer needs assessment, and new business development.
- Performing a full range of customer account tasks, including opening and closing accounts, facilitating withdrawal / deposit / transfer transactions, and recommending optimal bank product and service solutions to meet client goals.
- Driving product sales through exceptional customer relationship building and management talents while demonstrating superior presentation, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
- Earning ongoing accolades from clients for unparalleled customer service skills.
With my experience in the banking industry, combined with my proven record of excellence in sales and my inherent communication and analytical skills, I am ready to provide outstanding service for USA National Bank. I look forward to discussing the position with you in detail.
Michelle S. Reynolds