Assistant Office Manager Cover Letter
An Assistant Office Manager provides high-level support in implementing and executing a range of administrative functions in office environments. Customary areas of responsibility can include staff hiring and evaluation, process/procedure improvement, accounting, scheduling, and project management. Although these professionals work under the supervision of an Office Manager, they often work autonomously and interact directly with personnel to identify and resolve issues. Strong time management, leadership, and organization skills are a must in this role.
Our collection of cover letters for Assistant Office Managers reveals the following abilities and talents to be useful to mention:
- Staff hiring and termination
- Performance appraisals
- Project lifecycle management
- Front office operations
- Employee motivation and supervision
- Scheduling and calendar management
- Task prioritization
- Process improvement/change leadership
- Staff training and development
- Report generation
- Records management
Please find a sample cover letter beneath, detailing similar skills and qualifications.
A good cover letter can make you stand out from the rest. Learn how to create one in our Cover Letter guide.
Dear Mr. Munoz:
Upon learning of your posting for an Assistant Office Manager, I hastened to submit my resume for your review. As a highly organized administrative professional with 14 years of excellent experience, I am prepared to significantly contribute to your company’s goals and objectives.
My background includes supporting a breadth of business operations and driving office efficiency within detail-oriented, deadline-driven environments. From overseeing project management functions and aiding in hiring/firing staff to managing complex schedules and handling basic bookkeeping and billing, I excel at prioritizing tasks, collaborating with peers and subordinates, and implementing effective office procedures to facilitate improved productivity.
Highlights of my experience include…
- Assisting office managers in performing a wide range of administrative support functions — including scheduling, records management, accounts payable/receivable, and customer service — while developing and executing strategic procedural and process changes to ensure maximum office efficiency and productivity.
- Spearheading major projects throughout all phases from inception through execution, such as a company-wide software implementation, a comprehensive office relocation, and an immediate hiring of 75+ temporary workers to assist with a special company initiative.
- Excelling at balancing multiple tasks within deadline-driven environments while providing top-level organization and communication skills and improving operational systems.
- Demonstrating an excellent ability to work independently with minimal supervision and get things done quickly, thoroughly, and efficiently.
- Earning a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration from Kentucky State University.
My skills in office management and general administration have been honed, and I am confident my additional strengths will readily translate to your environment. The chance to offer more insight into my qualifications would be appreciated. Thank you for your consideration; I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Iris B. Alvarado