Assistant Cover Letter
Assistants are found in virtually any industry and are in charge for providing operational and administrative support to executives. Their tasks vary from preparing coffee to analyzing financial reports; a few examples of Assistant duties include: maintaining databases, making travel arrangements, handling the correspondence, greeting visitors, organizing meetings, generating reports, completing specific projects, replacing the manager in their absence, monitoring expenses, and so on.
A well-written example cover letter for Assistant should highlight the following qualifications:
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Communication and interpersonal abilities
- Working under pressure
- Deadline orientation
- Stamina and perseverance
- Computer proficiency
- Reliability and punctuality
- Initiative and self-motivation
Comparable Assistant qualifications can be seen in the sample cover letter featured beneath.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Assistant Resume Samples.
Dear Mr. Skinner:
Upon learning of your need for an Assistant, I felt compelled to submit my resume for your review. As an experienced and dedicated professional with experience providing comprehensive, high-level administrative support to executive staff, I am confident that I would be a valuable asset to you in this role.
My background consists of extensive experience performing a range of administrative and operational functions for executive-level management staff and department directors. Backed by superior communication and multitasking capabilities, I excel at providing exceptional organizational and time-management skills and driving optimal efficiency and success.
Highlights of my experience include…
- Working one-on-one with executive personnel, coordinating schedules, meetings, events, travel arrangements, phone support and general administrative assistance while ensuring adherence to organizational procedures and company policies.
- Balancing multiple tasks within deadline-driven atmospheres while providing top-level interpersonal skills and maintaining strict attention to detail; skilled in expense reporting and budget preparation.
- Demonstrating a well-developed technical skill set with the ability to quickly and competently learn new programs and systems.
With my proven commitment to delivering the highest level of administrative and operational support, I am well prepared to extend my record of exceptional service to you at Wapiti Industries. I welcome the opportunity to discuss this position and my qualifications with you further. Thank you for your consideration.
Jamie J. Gray