Administrator Cover Letter
Administrators work in variety of industries and are responsible for providing administrative and clerical support to executives. A good administration is vital for business success and those working in the area are responsible for implementing office procedures, supervising junior employees, typing, handling correspondence, maintaining filing systems, organizing meetings, and making travel arrangements. The job is a combination of roles, including areas such as human resources, management, secretarial work, and business law.
An example cover letter for Administrator should showcase the following qualifications:
- Organizational and planning skills
- Self-motivation and initiative
- Telephone etiquette
- Business acumen
- Teamworking abilities
- Computer competences
- Problem-solving orientation
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
A sample cover letter showcasing similar Administrator skills can be consulted below.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Administrator Cover Letter Resume Samples.
Dear Mr. Phipps:
When I learned of Philosophy Industries’ need for an Administrator, I felt compelled to submit my resume for your review. With more than 14 years of experience in organizational management and administration, as well as my expertise in overseeing HR and accounting operations, I feel confident that I would significantly benefit your organization in this role.
From overseeing day-to-day operations and directing process improvements to forging solid relationships and propelling staff development, my background has consistently been characterized by my steadfast dedication to managing fiscal responsibility and achieving organizational objectives. My proven ability to strategically define and meet goals, along with my communication and time management capabilities, position me ready to excel in this position.
Consider the following highlights of my qualifications:
- Successfully analyzing budgets, schedules, staffing / resource requirements, and life cycle tasks to comprehensively manage all facets of implementation and execution.
- Overseeing HR responsibilities—including staff recruitment / hiring / firing, employee coaching and training, payroll processing, and timekeeping systems—to enhance efficiency and productivity.
- Developing solid, trusting relationships with staff, peers, and management teams.
- Utilizing superior presentation, interpersonal, and presentation skills to optimize organizational performance.
With my record of success in operations, HR, and process management and administration, coupled with my team leadership skills and my tireless enthusiasm and dedication, I will certainly surpass your expectations as your next Administrator. I look forward to discussing the position in further detail.
Thank you for your consideration.