Administrative Professional Cover Letter
Administrative Professionals are administrative support staff responsible for clerical duties in an office. Typical duties of an Administrative Professional are handling correspondence, maintaining filing systems, conducting research, ordering office supplies, maintaining databases, collaborating with other departments, maintaining calendars, taking phone calls, making travel arrangements, organizing meetings and other events, liaising with vendors, and providing customer service.
Based on our collection of cover letter samples for Administrative Professional, essential skills and qualifications for the job are:
- Administrative skills
- Organization and planning
- Knowledge of office operations
- Managerial skills
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Computer competences
- Problem-solving orientation
- Being able to work under pressure
Similar job abilities and experience are provided in the example cover letter displayed just below.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Administrative Professional Resume Samples.
Dear Mr. Shaw:
Upon learning of your need for an experienced Administrative Professional to join your team, I hastened to submit my resume for your review. As an organized and motivated professional with experience providing comprehensive administrative, accounting, and general operational support, I am confident I would be a valuable asset to your team.
From performing accounts payable / receivable functions and developing improved processes to coordinating special projects and providing superior customer service, my background has prepared me to excel in this role. Backed by superior communication and multitasking capabilities, I excel at driving office productivity and ensuring top-notch levels of organization and efficiency.
Highlights of my experience include…
- Performing a broad span of administrative support functions, including reporting, employee orientation and training, meeting coordination, scheduling/calendar management, travel arrangements, front desk reception, and supply maintenance.
- Balancing multiple tasks within deadline-driven environments while demonstrating first-rate prioritization and interpersonal skills as well as a formidable work ethic.
- Maintaining technical proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Adobe InDesign, Salesforce.com, and SAP.
With proven commitment to delivering the highest level of administrative support, I am well prepared to extend my record of exceptional service to your team at Flincher Properties. I welcome the opportunity to discuss this position and my qualifications with you further. Thank you for your consideration.
Louisa A. Gallegos