Administrative Manager Cover Letter
Administrative Managers coordinate administrative procedures in an organization and collaborate with professionals from multiple departments. Main responsibilities of an Administrative Manager include guiding administrative staff, conducting employee appraisal programs, implementing company policies and procedures, using filing systems, preparing budgets, managing schedules, overseeing office activities, and taking part to educational opportunities.
Based on our collection of cover letter samples for Administrative Manager, essential job requirements include:
- Administrative experience
- Computer proficiency
- Organizational skills
- Effective communication and teamwork
- Deadline orientation
- Problem-solving abilities
- Business administration training
- Process improvement skills
Those interested in an Administrative Manager position can check comparable skills and qualifications in the cover letter example displayed right below.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Administrative Manager Resume Samples.
A good cover letter can make you stand out from the rest. Learn how to create one in our Cover Letter guide.
Dear Mr. Parrish:
When I learned of your need for an experienced Administrative Manager, I felt compelled to submit my resume for your review. With more than 14 years of experience in diverse aspects of administrative management complemented by my proven ability to successfully spearhead operations and staff, I am confident in my ability to significantly benefit your organization in this role.
From developing administrative systems and managing organizational procedures to building solid relationships and training and developing high-performance teams, I am able to provide comprehensive office leadership and support. My ability to interface across organizational levels and functions to drive policy development and enhance productivity and efficiency—along with excellent problem solving and communication skills—prepares me to thrive in this challenging position.
Consider the following highlights of my qualifications:
- Overseeing comprehensive administrative responsibilities throughout distinguished career with the U.S. Marines, encompassing personnel training and coaching, records management, correspondence, budget and payroll administration, and supply management.
- Developing and implementing a new system to track personnel training, transfers, and confidential information for 150+ Marines around the world.
- Leveraging expertise in overarching process improvement to continually enhance internal tools and procedures and significantly boost productivity and efficiency.
- Utilizing superior leadership, issue resolution, mentoring, and motivational skills to propel programs and staff to peak results.
With my demonstrated administrative management experience and my enthusiasm and dedication to achieving success, I am confident that I could swiftly surpass your expectations for this role. I look forward to discussing the position in detail.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Marie D. Ferguson