Administrative Clerical Cover Letter
Administrative clericals provide logistical, administrative, and clerical support to senior managers to drive efficiency and productivity. Equipped with expertise in office management processes and strong proficiencies in computer programs and office equipment, these professionals typically perform tasks such as copying and scanning documents, making travel arrangements, preparing reports and documents, routing calls, and maintaining files. The ability to develop and implement improved office procedures and systems is highly advantageous in this position, as are superior organization, time management, and communication skills.
Cover letters for this role often mention the following:
- Administrative assistance and support
- Calendar management and scheduling
- Travel and meeting coordination and logistics
- Expense tracking and reporting
- Project management
- Correspondence and mail preparation and distribution
- Data entry and database management
- Customer service
- Supplies maintenance and ordering
- Team collaboration
Below you will find an example of a cover letter for an administrative clerical including relevant abilities, qualifications, and experience.
Don't send your resume without a cover letter. Find out how to create a professional cover letter in our guide.
Dear Mr. Lara:
Upon learning of your need for an administrative clerical, I felt compelled to submit my resume for your consideration. As an organized and motivated professional with experience providing comprehensive administrative support to drive maximum corporate efficiency, I am confident that I would be a valuable asset to your team.
From taking calls and maintaining calendars to implementing office procedures and managing projects, my background has prepared me to excel in this role. Backed by my superior communication and multitasking capabilities, I excel at providing exceptional organizational and time management expertise and driving optimal office productivity.
Highlights of my experience include…
- Performing comprehensive clerical support functions – including appointment setting, expense tracking, report generation, copying, supply orders, mail distribution, and meeting and travel arrangements – while ensuring optimal efficiency and goal achievement
- Assisting with HR and financial functions such as payroll processing, data entry, new-hire onboarding, and basic accounting and bookkeeping
- Demonstrating dedication to providing outstanding secretarial support for fast-paced executive teams while streamlining operations and facilitating organizational success
- Balancing multiple tasks within deadline-driven environments while providing top-level organization and interpersonal skills and improving operational processes
With my proven commitment to delivering the highest level of administrative support, I am well prepared to extend my record of exceptional service to your team at Venture International. I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss this position and my qualifications with you further. Thank you for your consideration.
Angelena J. Brower