Administrative Assistant Cover Letter
A well-crafted cover letter can be a powerful job search tool. Your Administrative Assistant cover letter should be brief and highlight some of your skills, experiences and accomplishments that are most relevant to the job. Check out the Administrative Assistant cover letter sample below for a bit of inspiration.
Also, be sure to check out our extensive Administrative Assistant resume samples.
Dear Mr. Barry Bickerstaff:
As a detailed oriented, focused and innovative administrative professional, I offer 15+ years of broad experience supporting senior executives as a “right hand” partner to their success. Combining key strengths in office technology, communications, planning and the ability to perform in fast paced, time sensitive environment, I am now seeking the opportunity to utilize my expert skills as an Administrative Assistant with your organization.
I am a proactive problem solver with strong business acumen. In the past, I have held roles with a wide range of duties such as administration of corporate travel, calendar and events management, document creation and expense management. A sample of key contributions includes:
- Streamlined travel planning through implementation of a new online booking tool, increasing cost savings and efficiency.
- Created and published client presentations, proposals, and corporate employee manual.
- Implemented an updated system to ensure coverage of the main switchboard.
- Instituted new inventory management process for company stationery, resulting in 25% cost savings.
- Planned and executed corporate events such as retreats, nationwide sales meetings and regional staff meetings.
More than an administrative assistant, I believe in serving as a business partner whose mission is to make the executive staff’s daily routines more organized and efficient, leading to overall corporate success. I welcome the opportunity to discuss my offerings with you in a more personal setting and included my contact information above for your convenience. Thank you in advance for your consideration and I look forward to our conversation.