Admin Officer Cover Letter
Admin Officers support office operations by completing a variety of administrative tasks. These employees need to complete administrative duties in an accurate and high quality manner. Examples of Admin Officer activities include: taking phone calls, providing information to customers, scheduling meetings, maintaining filing systems, replenishing office supplies, making travel arrangements, greeting and guiding visitors, and handling correspondence.
A successful example cover letter for Admin Officer should highlight the following qualifications:
- Administrative experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Communication and interpersonal abilities
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Time management
- Being able to multitask and prioritize work
- Knowledge of office management procedures
- Computer competences
Below is displayed a sample Admin Officer cover letter highlighting comparable skills and experience.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Admin Officer Resume Samples.
Improve your chances of getting noticed with a powerful cover letter. Take a look at our guide to create the best cover letter in 2019.
Dear Ms. Manor:
When I learned of your need for an experienced Admin Officer, I felt compelled to submit my resume for your review. With my excellent experience in diverse aspects of administrative management, complemented by my proven ability to successfully spearhead operations and staff, I am confident in my ability to significantly benefit your organization.
From assessing objectives and managing organizational procedures and systems to building solid relationships and training and developing staff, I am able to provide comprehensive administrative leadership and support. My ability to interface across levels and functions to drive policy development and enhance productivity and efficiency—along with excellent problem solving and communication skills—positions me to thrive in this challenging role.
Consider the following highlights of my qualifications:
- Overseeing comprehensive administrative responsibilities for up to 125-employee organizations throughout my distinguished career, encompassing personnel training and coaching, records maintenance, correspondence, budget and payroll administration, procurement, and supply management.
- Spearheaded preparations for a $4.3M retrofitting project from inception through execution, including bid process, contract negotiation, resource management, and budget adherence.
- Leveraging expertise in overarching process improvement to continually enhance internal tools and procedures and significantly boost productivity and efficiency.
- Utilizing superior leadership, issue resolution, mentoring, and motivational skills to propel programs and staff to peak results.
With my demonstrated administrative leadership experience and my enthusiasm and dedication to achieving success, I could swiftly surpass your expectations for this role. I look forward to discussing the position in detail. Thank you for your consideration.
Howard K. Kim