Admin Assistant Cover Letter
Admin Assistants make sure daily operations in an office run smoothly by ensuring administrative support. Specific responsibilities seen on an Admin Assistant resume include taking phone calls, handling correspondence, scheduling appointments, organizing meetings, ordering office supplies, guiding visitors, maintaining workflows, and answering staff questions. An important part of their work is attending educational events in order to update their technical and professional knowledge.
A successful cover letter sample for Admin Assistant emphasizes the following qualifications:
- Professionalism and reliability
- Inventory control and supply management
- Analytical thinking and organization
- Computer literacy and Microsoft Office skills
- Good writing skills for reporting purposes
- Strong communication and interpersonal abilities
Such skills can be seen in the Admin Assistant cover letter example available below.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Admin Assistant Resume Samples.
Dear Mr. Hudson:
With more than seven years’ experience as an administrative professional, I am pleased to present the enclosed resume. My background in creating and optimizing efficient, streamlined office environments, along with my proven expertise in communications and customer service, enables me to make a strong impact as Zottech’s next Administrative Assistant.
From developing and implementing improved processes and procedures to orchestrating event logistics, my background has prepared me to excel in this role. Backed by my superior organization, project management, and multitasking capabilities, I excel at organizing and streamlining daily operations to drive optimal office productivity. Additionally, my dedication to performing above and beyond to ensure the highest level of employer satisfaction positions me to make a long-lasting commitment toward your administrative and operational objectives.
Highlights of my experience include:
- Dedication to providing outstanding administrative support in fast-paced environments while improving productivity and facilitating organizational success.
- Extensive document editing and production expertise, readily creating clear, consistent, and vision-driven print communications to achieve organizational goals.
- Managing logistics for diverse events, meetings, and conferences, planning menus, obtaining permits, and coordinating volunteers to drive event success.
- Comprehensive knowledge of prevailing office technologies.
My skills and experience ensure I will be a great asset to your company, if given the opportunity. I look forward to discussing how my background can be leveraged toward the success of Zottech.
Martha T. McCarthy