3D Artist Cover Letter
3D Artists develop still or moving 3D creations using computer and film technology. These professionals can be employed in a variety of places and can also work from home. Examples of 3D Artist duties include: discussing requirements with clients, creating models, collaborating with animators to create 3D art, travelling to client sites, advising junior artists, and producing realistic creations. Many 3D Artists work in medical illustration, developing 3D images for research and diagnostic purposes.
A cover letter sample for 3D Artist usually highlights the following skills and qualifications:
- Artistic talent and creativity
- Computer-aided design skills
- Self-promotion skills and the ability to showcase works in a portfolio
- Teamworking skills for collaborating with other artists
- Networking and business acumen
- Good interpersonal skills
- Time management and deadline orientation
- Being able to cope with constructive criticism
The cover letter example displayed below presents similar 3D Artist assets.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive 3D Artist Resume Samples.
Improve your chances of getting noticed with a powerful cover letter. Take a look at our guide to create the best cover letter in 2019.
Dear Mr. Fortune:
Technical aptitude, sharp artistic talent, and productive team collaboration are all essential elements to success in 3D production and design. As a highly skilled professional with more than nine years of experience developing and executing a wide variety of successful 3D design projects, I am positioned to make a significant impact on your team as your next 3D Artist.
My background includes designing and delivering creative projects and services from concept through completion. With solid proficiency in using both computer software and hand-drawing techniques to render flawless 3D special effects—along with my ability to collaborate effectively with clients, peers, and senior management teams—I am confident that my talents and abilities will significantly benefit Top Dog Productions.
Highlights of my experience include…
- Managing art and technical development for various projects; creating original 3D environments and character models with rigs, textures, and animation based upon concept designs and sketches.
- Creating special effects to coordinate with scripts, using optical scanning device, and creating three-dimensional pictures in consecutive positions of increasing responsibility and scope over the past nine years.
- Earning a coveted spot on professor-sponsored university team to design and create an educational iPad-based game.
- Demonstrating proficiency in a breadth of technology programs and tools, including Adobe programs as well as Microsoft Word and PowerPoint; at ease on both Windows and Mac platforms.
With my keen ability to evolve and complete 3D design projects, combined with my steadfast commitment to top-notch design quality and production, I am prepared to excel in providing outstanding services to your company. I look forward to discussing the position and my qualifications in detail. Thank you for your consideration.
Jenny M. Barron