Talent Acquisition Specialist Cover Letter
Talent Acquisition Specialists are charged with facilitating all aspects of talent recruitment and selection, from initial prospecting through full hire. Common tasks performed in this role include identifying and sourcing candidates, holding interviews, conducting background checks and extending job offers. A strong understanding of hiring laws, regulations, and best practices is highly beneficial in this role.
Successful cover letters for Talent Acquisition Specialist often mention the following types of experience and qualifications:
- Lead prospecting/sourcing
- Candidate interviews
- Salary and benefit negotiations
- Employee engagement/morale
- Talent pipeline growth/management
- On-boarding management
- Report generation
- Relationship management
Find a sample cover letter for a Talent Acquisition Specialist mentioning similar abilities and experience below.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Talent Acquisition Specialist Resume Samples.
For more information on what it takes to be a Talent Acquisition Specialist, check out our more complete Talent Acquisition Specialist Job Description.
Dear Ms. Paulk:
With this letter and the attached resume, I would like to express my sincere interest in the Talent Acquisition Specialist position you have available. As an accomplished recruiter with extensive experience and finely-honed abilities in talent acquisition and candidate management, I possess a broad range of knowledge and talents that will allow me to contribute toward the success of your company.
My expertise lies in successfully coordinating full-cycle organizational recruitment processes, including candidate sourcing, recruiting, interviewing, and negotiating. For more than nine years, I have excelled in a dynamic recruitment environment, demonstrating a keen ability to anticipate management and staffing needs and consistently identify optimal talent to achieve or exceed goals. Additionally, my proven talents in networking, communication, employee engagement and general business acumen positions me to make a significant contribution to your company.
The following achievements demonstrate my qualification for this position:
- Holding responsibility for full-cycle recruiting and hiring for the IT, Creative Services, Media, and Sales positions as a Talent Acquisition Specialist with Tanami, Inc.; directing all facets of talent acquisition – including candidate sourcing, behavioral-based interviews, and negotiations – to generate outstanding placements.
- Leveraging both traditional and creative candidate sourcing techniques – including social media, LinkedIn, tradeshows, job boards, job fairs, and referrals – to identify candidates.
- Handling all post-selection responsibilities, such as background checks, offer letters, salary/benefit negotiations, and onboarding paperwork.
- Maintaining strong recruiting networks and relationships with colleges, career centers, and talent pipelines.
- Producing weekly, monthly, and quarterly recruitment reports for senior management, including four HR directors.
- Earning ongoing praise from employees for responsiveness, positivity and collaborative nature throughout the interviewing and hiring process.
- Completing a rigorous SPHR program and earning the corresponding credential; holding a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from Kentucky State University.
My proven dedication to optimizing organizational success through my expert knowledge of staff recruitment and human resources strategies will contribute immensely to the success of your company. Thank you for your consideration; I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Carrie S. Beal