Spa Receptionist Cover Letter
Spa Receptionists greet customers of a spa facility and also complete a variety of other duties, such as taking phone calls, transmitting messages, collecting payments, scheduling appointments, organizing tours of the spa facility, reporting customer cancelations, handling the correspondence, helping with promotional activities, updating customer records, ordering supplies, answering to customer inquiries, and transmitting customer feedback to staff.
A well-written example cover letter for Spa Receptionist should mention the following job requirements:
- Customer service orientation
- Office equipment familiarity
- Computer competences
- A friendly personality
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of spa procedures
- Telephone etiquette
- Attention to details
Below is displayed a sample cover letter for Spa Receptionist demonstrating similar skills and qualifications.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Spa Receptionist Resume Samples.
Dear Ms. Parker:
If you are looking for a personable and organized new Spa Receptionist to join your team at Refresh, I invite you to consider the enclosed resume detailing my experience and credentials. As an enthusiastic and customer-centric team player with excellent experience in front desk operations and customer support, I am prepared to substantially contribute to your spa’s goals and ensure top-notch guest experiences.
My background includes providing overarching front desk support while greeting guests, recommending products and services, and responding effectively and professionally to customer inquiries. From handling multi-line phone systems and processing customer payments to scheduling appointments and providing outstanding customer service, I excel at prioritizing tasks, collaborating with peers and management teams, and encouraging effective communication and organizational procedures.
Highlights of my experience include…
- Managing spa appointments and creating a welcoming and inviting atmosphere for all guests and visitors while promoting spa products, treatments, and services as the Lead Receptionist for Live Well Salon & Spa in Daytona Beach.
- Screening and directing inbound calls, managing appointment calendars, scheduling shifts for massage therapists and estheticians, and maintaining reception areas including furniture, lighting, and spa brochures.
- Effectively responding to and resolving escalated and/or delicate customer issues including special needs, requests, or complaints.
- Providing consistently outstanding guest service, leading to high levels of loyalty and referral business, as well as an uptick in multiple treatment bookings and product/service up-sells.
- Excelling at balancing multiple tasks while demonstrating top-level organization, interpersonal, and communication skills.
My skills in general administration and reception position me to excel in this role, and I am confident my additional strengths will readily translate to your environment. The chance to offer more insight into my qualifications would be most welcome.
Thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Maxine D. Shaw