SENIOR WEB MARKETING MANAGER (seo/sem/cms)
Develop & propel Web, SEO/SEM and CMS platform strategies, the Global Corporate Website, functional design/development, daily operations and integration with Marketo Demand Generation Systems.
- Oversaw all development of the Global Corporate Website, including defining the platform, preparing Business Requirements, leading site architecture reviews and guiding the Web development project team in execution. SME for all SEO/SEM initiatives and dynamic CMS platform implementation issues. Achieved successful global rollout of Corporate Website on schedule; new Site has produced $1.1M+ in Sales in the first 2 Quarters.
- Guide Regional Teams on global localization projects; have completed 1st phase launch of the Japanese & German sites.
- Direct all company Website operations, with focus on results, expansion and site iteration/improvement cycles. Shepherd cross-functional teams & external contributors in demand gen, content development and operations.
at this job
Sr. GRAPHIC and WEB MARKETING MANAGER
- Managed, designed and updated all company's Brand identity and websites: FastBraces.com and FastBracesUniversity.com
- Oversaw and managed the Creative Team consisting of Video Department, Animation Department, and Online Support Department.
- Implemented company brand guidelines
- Implemented marketing campaigns and customer research
- Managed all aspects of print and online marketing communications
- Coordinated and supported all aspects of implementation of marketing strategies and its execution
at this job
Senior Web Marketing Manager
- Plan, develop, and execute communication and marketing plans for 25,000+ member association
- Supervise external vendors (PR firm, web development team, external event manager, marketing team) that support marketing and digital operations; this includes managing project strategy, timelines, budgets, and expectations
- Develop overall strategy, standards, guidelines, and processes for digital content for both ASID National and its network of 48 chapters across the country
- Supported launch of six new ASID programs, serving as the department lead overseeing the planning, development, and implementation of marketing and communication efforts
- Maintain brand integrity across all products, services, and features
- Leverage analytics, identify new opportunities, and measure the impact of campaigns; modify to maximize overall returns/ROI
- Direct and evaluate market research and adjust strategies to meet the changing market
at this job
Free Professional Resume Critique
We have partnered with TopResume to bring you a FREE resume critique service. Upload your resume and within 48 hours TopResume will email you a detailed analysis of what hiring managers and automated systems think of your resume – and how to improve it.