Collection Strategy Manager/dialer Administrator
Managed a staff of three Collection Team Managers and 150 agents handling both inbound and outbound calls of 3.5 million customers.
- Monitored and participated in all aspects of daily collection activities including maintaining Noble Autodialer for three outsource company call centers
- Increased agent productivity by 64% and reduced head count by 15%
- Prepared interval production reports and AD-Hoc analytics to ensure efficiency of Autodialer campaign in identifying our penetration rate resulting in overall improved quality of the department
- Built daily campaigns, scrubbed customer data and uploaded files to Autodialer
- Conducted regular audits to ensure that all of the leads provided are in line with the departmental policies
at this job
Marketing Strategy Manager
Managed the complete breadth of marketing volume forecasting (production & campaign level), campaign targeting & segmentation, campaign execution, & campaign analytics for the Student Lending business. Developed advanced volume forecast models to build out a 12+ month outlook on key business metrics and incorporated ways to factor for the key business drivers
- Managed direct marketing campaign efforts for all Student Lending products from initial planning & sizing to final campaign reporting & analysis including deep-dives on what worked, what we learnt, and how learnings' will be incorporated in the next round of campaigns
- Integrated use of advanced modeling techniques for marketing campaign selection which helped increase average response & credit approval rates by 30%
- Managed all aspects of production forecasting across multiple origination channels to within an acceptable variance of 5%
- Reduced forecast/model simulation scenario runtimes from 2+ days to <1 day to help facilitate understanding of marketing/campaign changes
- Helped call center & operations teams incorporate the marketing volume forecasts in their forecasting process and optimize staff & resource planning
- Provided the vision and design for a robust and scalable Business Intelligence warehousing system that enabled smart storage of proprietary data along with ease of management reporting
at this job
Project Manager / Strategy Manager (vp)
Managed staff of seven Project/Vendor Managers in all stages of the Vendor Management process, including Request for Proposal, evaluation, vendor selection, negotiations, on-boarding and vendor performance scoring. This included building teams from Risk/Compliance, Legal, Finance, Business Partners, external vendors Supply Chain and Executive levels to ensure full collaboration and approval, timely implementation and strong return on investment.
- Wrote contracts, completed vendor evaluations and graded vendor responses to bid requests, ensuring risks were remediated and addressed.
- Implemented end to end process to satisfy requirements for OCC Consent Order - Title V through collaboration with process owner, risk and compliance partners.
- Led vendor on-boarding initiatives with a contracted value of over $100 million for staff augmentation, new products development and new vendor acquisition.
- Chaired monthly Vendor Operations Risk meetings with Senior Executives and business partners to review vendor trends remediate issues and ensure policies are followed.
- Strategized and led projects with Process Owners on project development, vendor selection and process implementation. Created project plans and led meetings to give timely status and collaboration to Process Owners.
at this job
Senior Financial Strategy Manager
Oversaw the financial aspect of new product launches and provided financial metrics to assess product performance throughout entire lifecycle. Directed all key metrics, financial, and economic impact models of new product prior to launch. Created strategic plans, financial planning and analysis, and cost of capital for future products, optimizing launch strategy and rollout execution. Constantly performed valuation of new products and how they would compete against products currently on the market.
- Partnered with Group CFO and Group VP to implement annual/quarterly corporate strategies
- Provided financial expertise supporting 25+ successful server/storage product launches, generating $2B+ in just two years
- Optimized product launch and lifecycle revenue by creating models to analyze/forecast pricing, units sold, ROI, and ship ratios
at this job
Regional Market Insight & Strategy Manager
Provided growth accelerating consultation to internal and external clients and seen as trusted counsel on strategic development.
- Built country level opportunity strategies for 3 top targeted sub-regions in AP to define short and long term growth plan and priorities.
- Managed key strategic issues, current opportunity assessment, gap identification, tools to close gaps and approval of process, including resources.
- Championed marketing tools, research knowledge, and skill development throughout the organization globally.
- Provided onboard training to new hire marketing and sales resources on company tools and systems.
- Main contact person in AP region for company tools and systems across all business organization and units.
- Led execution of consultant contracts and supervised through the process to ensure best result and value for clients.
- Led 8 major collaboration projects with external consultants for market assessment and opportunity identification.
at this job
Consumer Product Strategy Manager
Process management/support in the Mortgage Servicing department. Integrated military human resources experience to current responsibilities, including associate hiring/training. Developed and managed critical mortgage-servicing reporting
functions. Interacted with, and supported senior management in regulatory compliance and business development capacities.
- Developed and improved the mortgage modification process resulting in 25 percent cost savings.
- Created management reports and reporting library on SharePoint for more than 8,000 documents.
- Responsible for change management, including facilitation of weekly governance meetings for all reporting channels.
- Improved the delivery of training and orientation programs to increase employee retention.
at this job
Marketing and Strategy Manager - Personal Systems Group (psg)
Managed projects across multiple PSG businesses, functions, and regions
- Co-negotiated significant annual performance rebates and most favored status from major vendor
- Led development of “PC Product Selector” program to enable customers to select the best PC for their needs
- Evaluated and made recommendations for action in emerging markets and product categories
- Predicted future state of the PC industry and actions of key competitors including publication of “PSG Market News”
- Created R&D benchmarking process
- Developed components of PSG’s business strategy including product development, go-to-market, innovation, and business model evolution
at this job
Business Planning and Strategy Manager
Research and analyze market and competitive information to develop effective strategies for account growth. Coordinate with account executives to develop sales and business development pursuit strategies. Lead and contribute expertise to cross-functional teams to address complex business issues. Provide direction and guidance for process improvement and account governance policies and represent the account to various customers and stakeholders. Consult with business executives and deliver insights to drive strategic initiatives and corporate prioritization.
- Identified approximately $277M addressable market opportunities and developed accompanying pursuit strategy
- Lead development of business and operating plans for a multimillion dollar hyper growth account
- Manage business development and sales pursuit review process
- Client facing relationship owner to multiple target market segments
- Develop organizational improvement and change management plans to optimize account performance
at this job
Assistant Category Strategy Manager/analyst
Assist in category research and data analysis to provide go-to-market strategies for product and brand development
- Prepare, execute and audit corporate managed contracts with vendors and provide financial analysis on those contracts at time of re-negotiations
- Meet KPI to increase corporate rebate margin by 7% through sourcing activities annually
- Prepare financials and item data for product RFP's and perform sales analysis of items
- Collaborates with each of our nine operating units to ensure successful product conversion results and to set up and execute sales blasts, in-depth category reviews and product cuttings to maximize growth and profitability of each category
- Work with Category Manager to forecast future quantity needs in commodity categories and secure contracts to cover those projections, continually monitor commodity markets to ensure pricing is in line with trade highs and lows
- Assist in development of point-of-sale materials, flyers and execution of corporate promotions
at this job
Business Strategy Manager
Plan and execute new product launches and collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout supply chain.
- Drive Lean Six Sigma efforts to maximize efficiency and profitability.
- Expertly supervise workforce transformation programs and ensure continuous communication and documentation.
- Critical participant in meetings with senior leadership and collaboration with external partners.
- Perform process-improvement activities to support business alliances.
- Process metrics and analytics creation and maintenance.
- Process integration and change integration for deployment of systems, tools or business processes.
at this job
Free Professional Resume Critique
We have partnered with TopResume to bring you a FREE resume critique service. Upload your resume and within 48 hours TopResume will email you a detailed analysis of what hiring managers and automated systems think of your resume – and how to improve it.