Part-time Store Cashier
Organized paper work, rental fees, registration, and membership in the data system
- Demonstrated customer service by answering inquiries and offering assistance
- Calculated sales at the end of each day
- Opened/closed store and helped an average of 20 customers per day
Received payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, automatic debits
- Issued receipts refunds credits, or change due to customer
- Establish or identify prices of goods and tabulated bills using calculators or cash register
- Conducted various in store duties including stocking shelves
- Managed and maintained cash drawer to standards
Super Store Cashier
Provided excellent customer service and managed till throughout shift.
- Cross-trained to provide Site-To-Store and Pick-Up-Today services to customers, as well as Layaway during the winter season.
- Maintained a clean work area and clean store.
- Assisted with carts outside and bottle room emptying.
Convenience Store Cashier / Customer Service / Assistant Manager
- Accepted payments from customers on products and merchandise sales and registered on the point of sale equipment, whether cash or credit.
- Served and worked with gas and petroleum product purchases of the customers.
- Rendered services to customers by informing and giving directors to travelers.
- Performed record and bookkeeping at the end of the shift.
- Maintained a clean environment and obtained a customer friendly environment inside and outside the store.
- Executed and performed inventory, stocking shelves, and monitor sales inventory.
- Prepared and submitted daily sales and inventory report to General Manager.
School Store Cashier
- Performed daily inventory logs and completed transaction orders.
- Sold school inspired items to students with management approval.
- Processed orders for refreshments during school events.
- Operated stage equipment including camera and lighting and sound for school programs manufacturing equipment fasteners, lubrications, motions systems drives and more.
- Maintained reports for tickets sold and ticket availability .Conducted continuous daily inspection on stage equipment.
- Maintained sanitation requirements while processing orders.
- Processed receipts in reference to completed order
Load and Unload products.
- Implemented training courses for new employees.
- Responsible for opening and closing the store and cash registers.
- Updated weekly employee schedules.
- Maintain shipments of new merchandise coming in and out of the store.
Grocery Store Cashier
Scan items to be purchased. Receive payment from customers by cash, check, debit/credit cards, EBT and WIC. Assist with bagging of purchased items
- Resolve customer complaints if required
- Calculate money in cash drawers at the beginning and the ending of shifts to make sure that the amounts are accurate and that there is sufficient change
- Greet customers
- Maintain clean and arranged checkout areas of grocery store. Return items to appropriate location and organize stocked shelves
Store Cashier/ Associate
Store cashier / handling cash register / credit-debit card- cash and all store transactions.
- Stocks and straightens merchandise for sale in various areas.
- Assist in managing and general store operations, including management and distribution
- Work as a store cashier and store associates.
- General customer services and customer satisfaction help.
- Assisted in photo lab and pharmacy/cosmetic section operations and freight distribution.
Handled finances within the store as Main Cashier.
- Functioned with the Lottery and ticket distribution for customers.
- Communicated with customers to insure accurate pricing and packaging.
- Racked up the tally of the total gross income on the days worked.
- Controlled the cash register throughout exchanges with services.
- Experienced in WIC and EBT transactions.
Front Store Cashier
Evaluate and report false identification or money
- Ensured that every customer has a positive experience
- Maintain accurate customer records
- Stock shelves, receive merchandise, and monitor floor to prevent thief
- Assisted in merchandise display, shelf maintenance, and store appearance
- Photo department, money gram service
Free Professional Resume Critique
We have partnered with TopResume to bring you a FREE resume critique service. Upload your resume and within 48 hours TopResume will email you a detailed analysis of what hiring managers and automated systems think of your resume – and how to improve it.