Sr Manager, Workforce Management - Command Center Operations
- Developed and lead a team of 23 Managers, Sr Associates and Associates in a global supporting command center.
- Generated $2 million in savings through intra-day management of programs.
- Implemented a Reward and Recognition program that built team work and recognized performance.
- Based in India temporarily to help facilitate a transition of the leadership team in the global Command Center. Also interviewed candidates for a Sr Manager position in the ICC.
- Participated in the consolidation of the North American Command Centers to Cincinnati, including hiring personnel, infrastructure design, systems development, and development of training and resource documentation. The consolidation realized a cost saving of $3 million per year since 2007.
- Effective management of program's call volume and labor has increased client satisfaction and lead to increased revenue opportunities.
at this job
Sr Manager Technology Data Warehouse
Rolled out data integration solutions starting from requirement gathering to product release.
- Managed budget of $5MM and in-sourced / out-sourced team of 25+ people with zero attrition.
- For next generation of a 300TB+ warehouse, evaluated big data solutions like Hadoop, Vertica.
- Co-led a $7MM+ risk platform involving internal score models, external partners, and 37 disparate apps; the new platform improved speed-to-market and shrunk opex by more than 50%.
at this job
Sr Manager BPM, Customer Service Finance
Manager focused on business process definition
- Worked within the PTC/RM (Plan to Cash - Revenue Management) organization and across STC (Sell to Customer), STP (Source to Pay), and RTR (Record to Report) in the conceptualization, design, testing, coordination, and optimization of SAP-enabled business opportunities defined by expansions in systems functionality
- Directed RM activities required for receivables at company separation
- Lead for PTC/RM in pursuit of internal and cross-functional business improvement and effectiveness with delivered systems functionality
- Delivered training that integrated business processes and systems functionality for efficient and effective work streams
- Recipient of OTC (Order to Cash) Top Key User award in 2011 and Values in Action award in 2012
at this job
SR Manager Talent Acquisition, ATS and RPO Project Manager
- Led Talent operations for multi-divisional multi-location diversified organization designing full cycle recruitment process and implementation with $3MM+ annual recruitment spend responsibility.
- Directed corporate restructure of historical newspaper companies into digital media conglomerates.
- Implemented full recruitment technology restructure including ATS, vendor, and RPO selection and implementation through RFP process standardization, leading the implementation team and System Administrators.
- Implemented sales hiring selection process reducing selection time from 19 days to 5 days, resulting in improved revenue generation and retention of new hires.
- Achieved annual hiring volume of 1,400+ with a team of 3 inside staff and vendor support averaging Cost-Per-Hire of $1,500.
at this job
Lead Strategy/Program management for HCP/ Patient Programs, resourcing and leading business processes. Insights to action with KPIs & policy decisions, technology, messaging etc. Lead teams to drive strategy, insights and execute tactics for Oncology Drug access; Lead 3 Year and 1 Year Brand Plans; Budgeting
- Program Management for Access Commercial Strategy with a focus on innovation & growth - HCP Positioning and messaging; defining & monitoring metrics for success for $2.3 bn revenues. Responsible for Metrics/ Performance
- Designed & led the Launch of PAP, reimbursement strategy with Coding, Case management & Patient adherence in Oncology; Successfully led the team and introduced the program to ~50,000 Hospitals/ HCPs in US
- Coaching & leading teams
- Analytics/ Market research for market insights/ Industry trends on Competitors, Payers, ACOs, HCR Impact
- Led a cross functional team to design, develop & deploy business process changes across Portfolio for Reimbursement Operations to increase [company name] compliance strength by ~50%; Reduced cost by ~20% gaining efficiency by ~60%
- Strong understanding of Buy & Bill; Specialty Pharmacy Distribution, Channel partners with Ops/ metrics
- Designed solutions in Drug Shortage situation for demand management; worked with FDA, Regulatory, Commercial teams, Advocacy Groups
- Trained teams for new processes
at this job
Sr Manager, Equipment Sustaining & Engineering & Six Sigma Champion
Manage the overall efforts of up to 20 Equipment & Automation Engineers within equipment engineering department to support maintenance, safety, six sigma, training, process, facility and operations to achieve our factory Goals & Metrics. Consistently achieveing and exceeding OEE Overall Equipment Effectiveness. Annaul operating budget of up to $2.5M opex & $10M capex.
- Manage up to 220 Equipment and Process monitoring tools to provide equipments engineering, equipment safety & processes solutions. Processes: Kitting, Mechanical Texture, Wash, Laser Texture, Laser Lab, Overhead Conveyor, Lube, Degrease, UV, Buff, MicroPad, Packout, Validation & Storm Cassette Cleaner. Including all automation cell, handlers, tooling and Process Monitor such as Candela, TZR, Phase Shift, TMS, Tekscan & FTIR.
- Introduced many Safety & Processes Capital Projects that contributed to the reduction of Ergonomic and Safety related issues. Managed department budget & capital funding.
- Worked closely with all Safety related Programs and Initiatives providing leadership & knowledge.
- Key member of GPC Global Process commonality and CIT Continuous Improvement teams working closely with Woodlands, Singapore and Fremont teams.
at this job
IT Director / Sr Manager
Supervises all engineering, development and operational activities within the department. Provides cost-effective IT solutions for fast, easy, secure and reliable access to the data. Provides support for major application and infrastructure projects, enhancements, interfaces, functions, and features. Defines global standards and departmental objectives.
- Collaborates with other groups. Align objectives and translate strategy to roadmaps.
- Negotiates with vendors on entitlements and contracts.
- Supervises 1 Operations Manager and 6 individual contributors.
- Drove effort to purge data from last 14 years.
- Drives feasibility study for Hadoop Big Data solution and Mongo DB. POC being built.
at this job
R&D Test Environment Operations (DUIP)
- Responsible to allocate and manage CAPEX and OPEX for DUIP R&D test environments across 6 PDU & 18 test sites and lead programs related to cost savings and improvements.
- Lead a team to perform global investigation and continuous analysis across geographically distributed test sites to consolidate into Ericsson Global ICT Centers.
- Responsible for global roll out of hardware utilization program to help increase test equipment utilization and consolidate labs to save operation cost.
- Driver for continuous integration workgroup at DUIP and involved in multiple initiatives to minimize productivity loss by introducing effective CI framework, flow, practices, measurements etc.
- Responsible to drive and manage test automation maturity program across multiple development organization and help with continuous improvement of their automation frame to sustain growth.
- Managed and represented DU in multiple forums and boards specific to test tool portfolio, knowledge groups, Test conferences and work groups.
at this job
Sr Manager of Partnership Development
Responsible for five departments that fall under the umbrella of Partnership Development.
- Prepare and provide quotes and contracts for new and existing businesses
- Develop and maintain strategies for partnership optimization
- Establish and maintain client relationships
- Lead corporate projects
- Business analysis and process improvement
- Oversee the onboarding of all new clients
- Oversee all aspects of client services department
- Strengthen relationships with business to business (B2B) customers and assist business customers with cost management and product selection for complex projects
at this job
Director/sr Manager Sales Operations
- I manage the Contract division's direct sales force variable compensation programs for 3,000 associates spread over 65 differing commission plans generating $10 Billion of sales annually.
- I direct the Salesforce.com CRM tool. Including lead management, sales activity, sales reporting, customer research, pipeline management, New Business development, Customer Bid management.
- I oversee the development of comprehensive management reporting related to all aspects of sales commission program.
- Liaison to the Finance, Information Systems, Legal, HR/Compensation and Sr. Sales Management teams.
- Established and managed key financial and performance metrics, quotas and tracking processes to be used for performance measurement.
- Recognized as worldwide thought leader for variable compensation design and execution. Consult on an ongoing basis with sales/HR/Finance senior management teams in Europe, Asia and South America.
- I direct and oversee the design of reporting and commission strategies for new initiatives/pilots.
- Leading the implementation of a fully integrated Variable Compensation System connecting Order Management Systems, PeopleSoft, Oracle Financial and Business Intelligence/Reporting tools.
- Manage the Contract Sales Administration team of 4 Managers 15 analysts/leads.
at this job
Free Professional Resume Critique
We have partnered with TopResume to bring you a FREE resume critique service. Upload your resume and within 48 hours TopResume will email you a detailed analysis of what hiring managers and automated systems think of your resume – and how to improve it.