Logistics Manager/site Manager/safety and Environmental Manager
Govern operations of the Joint Land Attack Cruise Missile Defense Elevated Netted Sensor System Utah Test and Training Range (JLENS UTTR) and serve as key contributor to safety and hazardous materials management programs. Direct 200+ company and federal employees and ensure complete compliance to all regulatory guidelines throughout integration, testing, maintenance, and waste management processes. Provide hands-on leadership and training to new hires and existing staff, and serve as liaison for contractors, suppliers, government representatives, and management.
- Worked closely with senior leadership to design comprehensive site safety plan; established performance metrics, implemented weekly training sessions, and developed a mandatory safety briefing for all site visitors.
- Achieved perfect ratings on all hazardous waste inspections, 90%+ on all safety inspections, and total program alignment with National Fire Protection Association (FPA) 70-E regulations.
- Sparked 95% increase in night shift efficacy through the design and implementation of a shift SOP.
- Managed successful purchase/lease of $465K in test equipment, tools, printers, and computers.
- Slashed equipment downtime by 35% through the creation and enaction of a new preventive maintenance plan.
- Maintained accountability for heavy equipment valued at $500K and support equipment valued at $400M.
at this job
Successfully managed a two building 74 unit condominium complex with over an acre property lot size. Duties and responsibilities included general site upkeep, vendor / contractor scheduling and relations, site manager for all aspects of Capital Improvement Projects (CIP), and construction activity between unit owners, the Board of Directors, General, and Sub Contractors.
- Managed on-site construction projects valued at over $4M which included roof / window replacement, balcony upgrades, interior lobby renovation, and brick pointing. Coordinated and scheduled all construction efforts on time and within budget.
- Managed additional property upgrades in access of $1M to include elevator cab replacement, laundry room upgrades, asphalt repairs, fence replacement, and window painting.
- Executed emergencies plans maintaining 100% accountability of all tenants and building maintenance systems. Played a pivotal role during Hurricane Sandy efforts in coordinating temporary generator back-up power for building electric and heating.
- Assisted and advised Board of Directors in implementing new policies and procedures (emergency / parking).
- Oversaw and managed building maintenance and repairs schedule and quality.
- Enhanced property efficiencies by re-organizing areas to more effectively utilize space and account for property assets.
at this job
Retail Site Manager
Developed and implemented plans to maximize sales to meet operational and organizational objectives resulting in store hitting their projected margin for 8 months in a row.
- Controlled shrink, expenses, and payroll resulting in store cutting their shrink by 30% compared to previous year
- Ensured appropriate merchandise stock levels, merchandise presentation, signing, and assortment in all departments; ensured selling floor was adequately stocked.
- Ensured compliance with all policies and procedures through regular management and staff meetings, store walk-thru's, audits, etc.
- Trained and developed store management in all aspects of the business; directed and monitored training and development for all store level personnel
at this job
Recruited as Site Manager to hire/train a professional maintenance staff, strengthen customer relations, implement budgetary controls, and streamline inventory management. Responsible for 20 direct reports, contract monitoring, answering RFP's, and developing regional business. Full control of the sites P&L with a $2.1 million operating budget. Reported directly to the Director of Operations for the East Coast.
- Implemented overtime controls, reduced site expenditures, and developed equipment purchase policies. Within two months, reduced operating expenses by approximately 50%, generating the highest profit margins in the company for over three years.
- Coordinating with the customer and suppliers, negotiated and implemented procedures to refurbish major structural components of aging equipment. Detailed planning enabled on-time project completion and customer savings of over $248k versus purchasing new equipment.
- Continuously performed competitive pricing and product comparison for the best price and the highest quality. In three years reduced parts costs by approximately 37.5% or $189k yearly.
- Initiated and implemented the development of an in-depth preventative maintenance program for increased baggage volume during airport peak passenger loads. Resulting in no system failures for the first time since equipment installation.
at this job
Site Manager - Valve Services Group
Direct Management of two facilities manufacturing machined valve components in various alloys. Responsible for $9.7MM operating budget, ten department supervisors and 180 associates operating two shifts. Strong collaboration with support groups (Engineering, Quality, Maintenance, Scheduling) to achieve operational performance goals.
- Improved Cost Center Productivity by 5% to 99% while reducing Non-Production time by 5% in two months.
- Lead facility to first year DART free safety achievement and 9 months recordable free.
- Increased production hours in critical cost center by 80% in four months to meet business levels.
- Implemented 'bump cam' processing for 50% reduction in cycle time.
- Implemented six ergonomic improvements for operational improvements.
- Kaizen plant layout for improved efficiency of department and increase open manufacturing floor space by 25%.
at this job
Led a team of 17 employees and up to 20 subcontractors to commission, operate, and maintain 101 Gamesa G97 wind turbines
- Managed site start-up and hand-over of site from construction to operations
- Maintained above 97% contractual availability, while working closely with customer to minimize lost production
- Oversaw successful commissioning completion ahead of schedule
- Promoted a safety-driven culture to mitigate risk and maximize employee well-being.
at this job
Food Service Site Manager
Manage daily breakfast and lunch service operation for 1300 district students with an annual budget of US$1.5 million.
- Redesigned school district menus to comply with new health and food guidelines for school children as part of the Let's Move initiative promoted by First Lady Michelle Obama.
- Implemented new purchasing guides, preparation of recipes, cost of menus, food sanitation, and training programs.
- Trained and mentored seven staff members.
at this job
Program / Site Manager, Operations and Client Servicces
Reported to Vice President, Operations. Combination operations/account management role, implementing new smart phone client program objectives for 4 LOBs and 100 FTEs. Managed all aspects of site operations, including staffing, training, operations, WFM, quality, and payroll. Primary liaison between client and operations to analyze and validate change requirements for business processes, information, and IT systems. Managed staffing, site infrastructure, and cost/utilization expectations.
- Dedicated marquee client was Motorola (US Enterprise Executive Escalations).
- Acted as project lead and relationship manager, accountable for consulting with client to understand business goals and objectives, processes, requirements, and change management.
- Collaborated with internal stakeholders to collect, clarify, and translate business requirements into documentation and design.
- Continuously evaluated and improved business processes/practices to enhance the customer experience.
- Identified and recommended staff training requirements to meet quality standards and customer needs.
- Managed operations performance, improving C-Sat scores from 60% to 80%.
- Provided daily, week-to-date, monthly, quarterly, and year-to-date KPI/SLA reporting, action plans, recruiting efforts, and progress performance toward action plans/technology implementation plans.
at this job
Began as Security Guard with US Security Associates
- Was purchased as one of the top employees by [company name] as part of their contract in taking over the contract with Home Depot
- Promoted to Site Supervisor
- Promoted to Site Manager
- Managed two Home Depot sites under, processed payroll for three sites, hired, trained, scheduled and monitored employees for two sites
- Liaison between Home Depot higher ups and contracted company
at this job
As Site Manager I was responsible for the daily operations at the medical center, which involved the supervision of all site staff. Ensured facility safety and cleanliness, coordinated patient and provider schedules to maximize resources and provide for adequate levels of support, while effectively resolving patient complaints.
- Resourceful manager who excelled at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues
- Reviewed and verified time sheets and prepared payroll
- Gathered and prepared operational month end reports for review by the Office of Rural Health
- Assisted Executive Director with compilation of budget data and documents, based on estimated revenues expenses and previous budgets for approval and distribution of funding from the State Office of Rural Health
- Utilized Quick Books Pro to assist with accounting operations
- Calculated incoming revenue for weekly bank deposits.
- Calculated and prepared checks for utilities, taxes, and miscellaneous payments
at this job
Free Professional Resume Critique
We have partnered with TopResume to bring you a FREE resume critique service. Upload your resume and within 48 hours TopResume will email you a detailed analysis of what hiring managers and automated systems think of your resume – and how to improve it.