- Responsible for full-stack application development, deployment management, and implementing support infrastructure across various government sites.
- Exceeded Client expectations and objectives by implementing Automating Testing in processes, facilitating UAT Testing processes, providing prototypes for new technologies and managing the Product Management Team.
- Developed project policies, procedures, materials, and content for managing and delivering hardware, software, training, support services, and gathered performance metrics.
- Improved on current testing processes by implementing new tools such as: Selenium IDE, Selenium Webdriver, Selenium Grid, Keynote Device Anywhere Mobile Automation, Sauce labs reporting.
- Managed the day to day activities of 6+ team members, including delegation, verification of task completion, and general support for team members.
- Utilized Agile methodologies, Jira, led daily scrums, and deployed a product for monthly sprints to ensure successful Software Development Lifecycle.
- Created new channels of communication as well as new communication processes, which vastly improved the communication between different teams on the project.
at this job
- Collaborated closely with client firms, including their operations, legal and compliance departments, to monitor and improve business processes, reduce risk, and stay compliant with regulations
- Wrote, reviewed, and executed plans and procedures designed to assess operational weaknesses and control gaps, isolate emerging issues, and highlight areas for improvement
- Developed and refined technology tools to automate processes, reduce human error, and increase efficiency
- Created and refined management reporting tools and dashboards that track critical, closely-followed metrics
- Performed data analysis and querying on large datasets to examine data quality and produce summary reports using SAS and SQL
- Managed, mentored, and coached consultants, as well as providing training to client staff when necessary
- Prepared presentations, customized IT tools, and edited proposals in support of bids for new multimillion-dollar projects
- Balanced multiple tasks with competing deadlines and highly visible deliverables while keeping focus on detail
at this job
Business Analyst Senior Consultant
Streamlined operations documenting system requirements, analyzing business needs, conducting user acceptance testing and coordinating system enhancements with management/Black Belts and the software engineer.
- Selected as primary support Business Analyst for AS400 system of Fire Protection and First Aid/Safety divisions.
- Drove performance strategically managing multiple SQL application servers, upgrading SQL server environment and RS-SQL application for Document Storage division.
- Enhanced software authoring/publishing technical documentation.
- Increased accuracy in President's Club calculations developing effective data queries, collaborating in the reconciliation of commission accounts.
- Boosted productivity developing primary support training documentation and mentoring incoming support resources to support applications and servers following sale of the Document Storage division.
at this job
Professional services consultant with a focus on Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange, Windows Azure, and scripting.
- Consulted on self-managed and team projects assisting clients in the design and implementation of Greenfield, expansion, and migration projects.
- Performed domain upgrades to Windows 2008 and Windows 2012.
- Performed domain migrations utilizing the Active Directory Migration Tool (ADMT).
- Performed Exchange 2010 and Exchange 2013 installations from single server to multi-site/multi-server environments with DAGs.
- Participated in mail migrations as the lead, support, and trainer enabling the clients' administrators to perform migrations after server implementation.
- Walked clients through opening and configuring Windows Azure accounts. Configuration included VPN tunnels to the client's office, extending Active Directory to the cloud, and load balancing services within Azure.
- Provided scripting solutions on multiple projects to assist with the project or future administration. Code includes targeted base Windows OSes, AD, Exchange, Office 365, Azure, and Outlook profiles.
- Performed and documented detailed health checks covering the design, configuration, and health of the AD infrastructure, domain controllers, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, and Windows security.
at this job
Provide business process improvement recommendations and assist with implementation for the US Government. Led their annual validation process to ensure data accuracy. Develop performance metrics and make recommendations based upon findings.
- Strong rapport with client, and able to implement recommendations as a result of this relationship.
- Document client processes and make recommendations for areas of improvement and efficiency.
- Selected to attend Senior Consultant Training at Deloitte University to further develop consulting skills and was recognized as a top performer.
- Serve on the committee to plan the national Senior Consultants annual all-hands meeting, and assist in coordination of speakers, and developing discussion topics.
- Train and mentor team members.
at this job
Senior Consultant, Communications & Training, Field Sales
Coordinate integration of the communications and training functions of [company name] & OfficeMax
following their merger in early 2014. Lead team of 3 focused on infrastructure and content development.
- Partner with sales leaders to ensure content development supports the strategic direction of the business.
- Proposed and implemented a new communications platform for 2,000 field sales representatives (Brainshark).
- Identify current training & communications gaps among the field sales team and create content to address those gaps.
- Leverage communications to impact culture of the organization through events and on-going communications.
at this job
Lead and conduct all aspects of project management consulting with clients in manufacturing.
- Facilitate Internal Plex market offering efforts with firm leadership, while managing internal resources to complete steps necessary to support the offering.
- Led process design sessions for Lead to Quote, Order to Cash, Part Setup to Costing, Procure to Pay, Plan to Produce, Record to Report, Hire to Retire and Configure to Administer.
- Facilitate business requirement workshops and create business requirement documents to be developed into system design documents.
- Assist in providing overall project communication to stakeholders and management of stakeholder expectations, including preparation of presentations for project leads.
at this job
- Managed multiple projects/work-streams including Alerts management, Telemetry, Reporting & Analytics and Web-Portals, spanning across various types of vending equipment in a Network of Smart Equipment for a F&B leader
- Managed the relationship with direct reports to the CIO to execute a Proof of Concept for Application Rationalization and Optimization for a global leader in Eye-care, for Manufacturing and R&D departments
- Chaired a cross-functional Change Control Board, interfacing with users of Engineering Change & BoM Management areas
- Provided functional leadership and transition strategy for a custom PLM application enabling Engineering Change Management Engineering Analytics and integrating with Oracle EBS and Teamcenter PLM
- Led a cross-functional team to evaluate substitution of a customized Siebel CRM system for Complaint Handling & Field Service Management with Trackwise and ServiceMax for a global Life-sciences leader
- Defined a Business Case for PLM and provided an implementation roadmap for a Health-care company
- Conducted Due-Diligence for global PLM roll-out for a Lock Manufacturer and proposed an implementation strategy
- Studied the existing businesses and IoT projects across businesses for a global packaging leader, identified and detailed out a set of use cases that leverage Sensing and Analytics as candidates for Proof of Concepts
- Analyzed application of Mobility in PLM - identified and prioritized related use-cases for realization of an Android App
- Led a team of Business Analysts in defining requirements for a Cloud application enabling Smart Metering
at this job
Senior Consultant - Finance - Medicare Part D Financial Operations
- Prepared our month end close reporting packet including a period performance summary for executive leadership review.
- Utilized one or a combination of the programs, Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2, Access, Excel, and SAP to complete ad hoc report request.
- Responsible for month end closing tasks to include, posting monthly journal entries, revenue/expense accruals, bad debt forecasting, financial reporting and any additional entries to resolve account discrepancies.
- Performed monthly review and documentation of testing for our internal SOX controls and assisted with the annual 3rd party audit engagement through ad hoc support.
- Responsible for generating the financial operations metrics and distributing to regional operations leadership.
- Key contributor to department wide clean-up projects and initiatives involving complex reconciliations and organization of multiple functional teams.
at this job
Senior Consultant, Tax Management Consulting
- Developed training and learning materials to educate Deloitte tax professionals on the rollout and usage of the internal SharePoint solution DTi
- Led lunch and learn, webex and live trainings in the East region
- Performed engagement management for the Firm's largest tax client - including out of scope analysis, resource management and budget analysis
- Implemented tax systems, including Corptax and OneSource, for various clients
- Designed and built the system to meet ASC 740 reporting needs and integrated software with all cross-vendor systems
- Performed tax basis balance sheet analysis and deferred inventory reconciliations for multinational corporations
- Responsible for project management to ensure performance matrices are met
- Performed tax department assessments and offer solutions to improve processes and data flow between products within tax departments. Assess staffing and resources.
at this job
Free Professional Resume Critique
We have partnered with TopResume to bring you a FREE resume critique service. Upload your resume and within 48 hours TopResume will email you a detailed analysis of what hiring managers and automated systems think of your resume – and how to improve it.