IBM Global Project Executive
Managed global data center and server services, desktop services, data network management services, and help desk services with budget of $30M per year.
- Improved customer satisfaction within 1st 16 months and achieved account reference by implementing strong corporate governance and well-documented processes and procedures for business and IT to follow.
- Leveraged IBM's global resources, reducing legacy spending for [company name] 40%+ through worldwide IT optimization while maintaining superior service level attainment.
- Directed technical redesign and implementation of client's global network, improving reliability, increasing performance, and reducing costs.
- Achieved perfect 10 out of 10 customer satisfaction rating for exceeding client's expectations in service delivery and cost savings.
at this job
Senior Program Manager, Associate Project Executive
Championed all aspects of service contracts including contract language interpretation, execution, and service level metrics.
- Implemented team approach to project management status and issue tracking; set expectations with each principle tower manager.
- Executed 15+ separate long-term performance deep-dives resulting in Green Performance results across all metrics (5 consecutive years).
- Exceeded CSAT metrics (3 consecutive years).
- Established team project plans, action items, and long-term life cycle planning.
- Developed executive summary and risk assessments to validate and drive long-term service excellence; delivered 100% follow through on issues resolution.
- Collaborated with Project Executives on issues impacting contract performance (Profit & Loss).
- Performed ongoing operations and metrics oversight of all on-shore and offshore resources; cemented sustained partnership between IBM & AT&T.
at this job
Project Executive / Client Executive
Responsible for managing and building the client relationship as an advocate and facilitator in the Managed Hosting
and Application Services division. Utilize extensive expert consulting experience to strategically align technology and service in support of clients' business goals and objectives.
- Manage various clients in their verticals such as eCommerce, PeopleSoft, Oracle, SAP and various hosting
- Responsible for contracts, program governance, strategy, planning, issue resolution and day to day oversight of the clients' environments.
- Manage all contracts, pricing, and systems and apps associated with each client's environment. Manage account
- Coordinate, facilitate and provide issue resolution with the various teams within IBM.
- Insure that budgets are adhered to, billing is accurate, and customer surveys are complete, cross sell and up sell the client across the functional areas.
at this job
Free Professional Resume Critique
We have partnered with TopResume to bring you a FREE resume critique service. Upload your resume and within 48 hours TopResume will email you a detailed analysis of what hiring managers and automated systems think of your resume – and how to improve it.