SENIOR PROJECT CONSULTANT, USC
Implement continuous improvement projects using process identification to maximize productivity, throughput, quality, and consistency of specifications. Build client relationships to develop future business opportunities and sustain client engagements.
Client: General Dynamics Electric Boat - Retained to develop closed loop Quality Management Operating System for the quality department. Design and implement work estimating methodology and resource capacity model to improve productivity and streamline processes.
- Analyzed and then redesigned quality inspection process, improving productivity by 25% and reducing expenses by an expected $4M by end of project term.
- Reduced joint backlog by 75% in 2 weeks after reorganizing department. Proposed single staff to manage all repair paperwork and instituted FIFO process to meet production deadlines.
- Increased production capability by 50% without adding to fixed and semi-variable costs, providing capacity to increase sales by up to $12M. Reduced maintenance and equipment downtime after devising rotational system for curing room, enabling proper cooling and reducing equipment malfunction.
- Recommended headcount reduction, saving $20,000 weekly after analyzing processes, tracking tasks and interviewing staff. Coached managers through change and counseled during reduction in force process.
- Identified customer service and operations activities that duplicated more than 30% of work effort. Designed process flow chart and operational plan to streamline functions and create efficiencies.
- Transformed report generation to automated processes from largely manual data entry practice and consolidated overlapping tasks.
- Generated overall savings in excess of $1M annually.
at this job
Tech Project Consultant, AVP
Serves as a Release Management Consultant for the [company name] Finance Systems Roadmap (FSR) Program, the initiative to implement SAP software across all financial systems, managing small to midsized projects and supporting annual technology releases. Drives collaboration and preparation of required technical infrastructure deliverables. Performs all roles in Master Control Room during software testing and implementation to ensure successful plan execution and facilitation of communication for the purposes of troubleshooting and executive status reporting. Maintains FSR Release Management Work Breakdown Structure and provides graphical and statistical summaries for executive management.
- Served as the Release/Change Manager for FSR Data Center Move & Improve project, which resulted in the creation of a world class resilient SAP architecture, with the capability to be the largest single instance of SAP BI in the world and introducing 4 technologies that will each be a new model for the enterprise.
- Managed the end-to-end dismantle and rebuild of SAP UD3 testing environment.
- Managed project to archive and delete unnecessary data to maximize available technology spatial resources.
- Developed Business Continuity plan for newly organized team, identifying previously unexplored gaps and mitigating associated risks.
- Implemented new processes and developed standard formats to streamline the completion of required Release-level Technology Deliverables.
- Contributed to the development of a detailed 18 month roadmap for all FSR Infrastructure projects.
- Certified as a PMI Project Management Professional (PMP).
at this job
Operations Project Consultant
- Increased loan modification throughput fivefold by automating the bank's loan modification QC process
- Improved Operations efficiency by unifying the logic used by different teams to determine underwriting status
- Transformed business ideas into functional process and system requirements
- Coordinated the resolution of hundreds of issues with the bank's Loan Modification Application
- Managed two project consultants
at this job
IS Consultant/project Consultant
Responsible for the development of new services and license business opportunities in the assigned region.
- Provided project turn-around expertise at non-profit organization with emphasis on regaining customer confidence.
- Responsible for staff/account management and prioritization and forecasting.
- Provided delivery management to ensure satisfaction and reference-ability
- Developed project plans and assumed responsibility for project profit and loss.
- Monitored project activities and advised staff of issues due to resource availability.
- Organized and planned recreation activities and programs for children sports and activities
at this job
- Manage process improvement projects from inception to completion while maintaining budgetary constraints, project team performance and superior customer service.
- Manage team of 28 project team leaders in an initiative to grow business through the development and implementation of special product offerings targeting companies with 100-3,000 employees.
- Increased corporate revenue by $5 billion by successfully delivering new product offerings to new and existing insurance customers.
- Developed standardized process tools, such as implementation status reporting of new customers, designed to improve operational efficiency.
- Create high-level illustrations documenting step-by-step procedures to complete a given process. Identified process gaps using Visio or Blue Works software providing more effective communication with primary decision-makers.
at this job
Senior Financial Analyst (project Consultant)
- Provided financial expertise and recommendations to drive effective sales/promotional event decisions to the $380m Quaker Foods and Snacks division. Analyzed trade investment risks and opportunities and performed monthly B/S liability review.
- Prepared daily trade to sales analysis for the Tropicana Business Unit by customer.
- Prepared monthly forecast analysis by brand and customer.
- Prepared special projects, ad hoc reports and analysis as requested by senior management.
at this job
Sr. Operations Project Consultant
Developed new process plans, escalated remediation plans, and identified areas where technology can lead to increased efficiency and productivity for different lines of businesses.
- Worked closely with Corporate Risk - IT and IT Compliance to strengthen controls used by Mortgage/Consumer Credit/Consumer Banking. Led project and meetings to ensure processes were current with Corporate and Regulatory standards.
- Conducted and over sought requirements gathering functional analysis, and designed activities related to legal, financial and business systems, and evaluated business requirements for applications and systems integration.
- Implemented features and business processes as the Lead SME (subject matter expert), and participated in the definition, testing, training, implementation and support of system requirements, and provided detailed analysis of processes and workflows with suggestions for improvement.
at this job
Strategic Initiatives Project Consultant
Currently manage project schedules, scope, budget, task assignments, status reporting, risk management, project documentation, vendor contacts and project communications for moderate to highly complex projects under demanding time constraints.
- Managed several integration projects between Humana's pharmacy division and the Medicare Management areas to coordinate outreach and awareness activities between areas. The medical savings for these activities is estimated at […] over the next 3 years.
- Coordinated a project with the Walgreens MTM leadership area to conduct brand to generic medication conversions on Humana's behalf saving Humana up to […] annually.
- Negotiated multiple vendor contracts to conduct pharmacy consultations with our members telephonically, face to face within our retail networks, software system updates and projects supporting government compliance and bonus initiatives.
at this job
- Conducted feasibility studies for clients seeking operational improvement
- Created organizational documents tracking where time and resources were being spent
- Recommended solutions to Analyst for improving operations
- Trained in maintenance and operational shutdowns and turnarounds
at this job
- Managed the communication for District sales objectives and provided sales support to 400+ Sales Consultants, 5 Consumer Call Centers, and 20+ Sales Team Leaders.
- Review and execute sales orders and contracts for small business customers
- Allocated monthly budget for Sales Team Leaders and Centers of 100,000-250,000K
- Conducted expense reports, travel arrangements, and vouchers
- Lead and managed a Regional sales measurement team of 6 Sales Measurement Analysts, 2 Sales Support Consultants, and 2 Technical Support staff. Served as Interim Revenue Specialist to review budget, ensure delegation of reports, responsibilities, and serve as point of contact for confidential materials for Executives including Vice President and Directors.
- Serve as liaison to the Marketing organization to market ticket allocations while tracking and reporting for the [company name] Center events utilized as sales incentives. Contributed to an overall 200% attainment in the Return on Investments from events.
- Act as interface with the Regional Incentive Consumer marketing team providing investigations for unidentified sales reporting resulting in improved sales achievement as well as feedback on national sales spurts. Investigated and managed budget on rewards program as well as handled any account payout discrepancies.
- Conduct ad-hoc reporting and sales analysis to provide awareness to attainment of goals and objectives.
at this job
Free Professional Resume Critique
We have partnered with TopResume to bring you a FREE resume critique service. Upload your resume and within 48 hours TopResume will email you a detailed analysis of what hiring managers and automated systems think of your resume – and how to improve it.