As a member of the beverage leadership team, in this role, I provide matrix leadership of commercial, operations, and R&D teams within a multi-site operations platform focused on Fortune 500 CPG leaders, with P&L responsibility
- Managed over 150MM in product revenue in the flexible packaging shrink over wrap with average margins of 15% supporting bottom line profit result over the last 10 months.
- Effectively managed and provided direction to key shrink technology innovations resulting in 3 new platforms of commercial products. PCR film, Foam Shrink and a higher clarity film.
- Negotiated multiple year national contracts with Fortune 500 CPG organizations i.e. Nestle and PepsiCo in partner with General Manager resulting in $60M in revenue.
- Developed Contract Process Improvement Review resulting in hitting KPI( time to market) 100%
at this job
Led product development in managing tasks required to successfully launch multiple medical device designs.Identified market needs and opportunity sizes. Developed business plans and recommendations to senior management.Participated in early engagement with customers and operational companies to document and resolve customer experience issues.
- Directed the product development cycle from prototype development to manufacturing integration of two custom medical devices producing sales revenue of $1.2 million annually and capturing 30% of the international market.
- Defined project scope, goals, and deliverables to ensure consistency with company strategy and commitments.
- Lead project manager in product development, testing and validation, risk assessment, and optimize production efficiency of multiple product lines.
- Created and executed regulatory compliance, Food and Drug Administration product and process implementations.
- Completed 510K premarket notification filing process.
at this job
Created and managed new B2B and B2C products for Travel insurance Ecommerce platform for insurance policy issuance and administration system
- Worked in collaboration with clients and stakeholders in on-shore and off-shores with budget of $2MIL
- Worked with cross-functional teams on Product Development from planning, requirement gathering, development, testing, deployment, and performance measurement
- Global program management of B2B and B2C systems for AIG Travel Insurance with always surpassing quarterly revenue goal by 15% or more.
- Developed and managed implementation of goals, objectives, policies, procedures and work standards with all applicable foreign regulations
- Monitored operations of programs to ensure policies and procedures are being followed, goals and objectives are met, and services and projects are being accomplished efficiently and effectively
at this job
Principal Consultant / Product Manager
Managed multiple product lines, including hundreds of products, many from inception through delivery including pricing, specifications, analysis and sales support for a diverse department that created custom solutions for hospitals that use SIEMENS software.
- Led sales, marketing and customer communications for a $20 million high volume, low cost department while maintaining an 85% profit margin.
- Promoted services and products to both internal and external customers increasing penetration of customer base to 90%.
- Developed marketing programs for several new product offerings that brought in additional revenues of over $1 million.
- Co-developed the Ad Hoc Syntax Database and successfully demonstrated, installed and supported over 300 customers within the first year.
- Represented the department at conventions, presentations and meetings which increased recognition for the Custom Services department, subsequently expanding market share and developing new business channels.
at this job
- Manage three SaaS products with revenues of over $250,000 for a leading company in the patent, trademark, and online brand protection industry
- Establish and monitor P&L and oversee sales, back office functions, and development of products
- Increased Registry Lock sales from $5,000 to $185,000 in one year
- Researched infringements and developed a marketing initiative which generated a 3% response rate
- Developed and presented to top management an international strategic expansion plan that outlined opportunities and recommendations that will be used for growth planning
- Establish and present training materials for sales and account management teams
at this job
Upload Your Resume for a Free Critique
- Get personalized feedback on improving your resume to land more interviews.
- See how you resume performs in automated scanners most employers use.
- Delivered in 48 hours