- Accomplished Procurement Specialists with a strong background in production planning and management.
- Proven leadership abilities that enabled teams to achieve production targets and quality benchmarks while developing new processes and vendor relationships.
- Executed and negotiated with suppliers to obtain prices and specifications, liaison with software team to develop and implement new reporting system accessible to all engineers for real time reporting.
at this job
Senior HVAC Technician / Procurement Administrator
- Diagnose and repair all air conditioning and heating systems in over 800 homes.
- Preform general maintenance to effectively maintain a desirable property appearance.
- Organize and maintain a well stocked facility to ensure technicians have the necessary parts to perform the job correctly.
- Responsible for paying vendors and contractors.
- Manage monthly and yearly budget.
at this job
Promotion - TECHNOLOGY PROCUREMENT ADMINISTRATOR
- Maintained the IT budget for all US Bunzl facilities.
- Provide management oversight of vendor invoices for accuracy and distribution to the proper accounting department for payment.
- Initiated vendor solicitations and obtained competitive bids for software and hardware purchases for all US Bunzl facilities.
- Negotiated terms and conditions for the equipment leases.
- Coordinated requirement plan with CSI Leasing for acquisition.
- Managed lease schedules for laptops, communication equipment, and Ewarehousing equipment.
- Notify IT regional offices of any changes to policy's, leases, equipment model changes, and various other changes.
- Identified and procured ancillary equipment for IT department.
- Responsible for negotiating and the execution of Software Licensing agreements.
at this job
Procurement Administrator I
- Responsible for the competitive procurement of Agency Services requiring competitive sealed bidding or requests for proposal. Supervises the Senior Buyer and Buyer in procurement of mid-value, mid-complexity equipment and services.
- Responsible for the competitive procurement of Agency Services requiring competitive sealed bidding or requests for proposal. Supports the Assistant Chief of Procurement and Contracts in procurement of high value, high complexity services or items.
- Manages the Service's competitive sealed bidding and request for proposal processes for services from receipt of transmittal through contract award in accordance with regulations and procedures.
- Supports the work of the Assistant Chief in the procurement process, e.g., preparation and advertising of bids, pre-bid conferences, and bid openings.
- Develops, prepares and presents terms and conditions on bids and reviews technical specifications; recommends revisions to the Assistant Chief on high value, high complexity procurements.
- Assures accuracy and completeness of published bid documents, including appropriate MBE participation goals set by the MBE Liaison Officer
- Advises program personnel on most effective methods of procuring services.
at this job
Free Professional Resume Critique
We have partnered with TopResume to bring you a FREE resume critique service. Upload your resume and within 48 hours TopResume will email you a detailed analysis of what hiring managers and automated systems think of your resume – and how to improve it.